HOT SEAT at the MFC!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David- You have 10/23, since FD cancelled that date. So you're finning in if that's ok. :-P

Cubs- 11/7

after me bud! :sneaky2: i'm just kidding! i should probably go last since i already had a turn but missed it :naughty: i can't believe i actually did that :doh:

If you search for your thread, you can answer the questions already there, but don't worry, we'll be doing a round of seconds soon, I think. Maybe when we get closer to the end of this list. I'll have the first spot of the second-leg reserved for you! :-P

David- You have 10/23, since FD cancelled that date. So you're finning in if that's ok. :-P

Cubs- 11/7

If you search for your thread, you can answer the questions already there, but don't worry, we'll be doing a round of seconds soon, I think. Maybe when we get closer to the end of this list. I'll have the first spot of the second-leg reserved for you! :-P

yay :biggrin2:

Cubs- 11/7

Awww thanks !!!!! *runs and mark it on my agenda !!*, Lol for real I wrote Mika stuff on my agenda :P like happy ending premiere video hehe I know im a geek , sooo what !!!

Awww thanks !!!!! *runs and mark it on my agenda !!*, Lol for real I wrote Mika stuff on my agenda :P like happy ending premiere video hehe I know im a geek , sooo what !!!

so do i :naughty: i have happy ending video and happy ending release and all his concerts and some other stuff but i forgot to put the hot seat on my calendar :sneaky2: why does this always happen to me? lol :bleh:

I do that too, LOL. And I meant to say filling, not finning. :mf_rosetinted:

N isn't een anywhere near L on the heyboard! Doh!

its my turn tomarrow. i wont be on til after school some time if my mom doesnt flip out on me for being on the computer again. ive been on a lot lately, she gets mad easily.:shocked:

hope i dont forget either:blink: knowing me i will:naughty:

Yeah my moms like that too lol well my dads like that my mom is liek You always on the MFC !!!!