HOT SEAT at the MFC!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... I noticed I was supposed to be in the hot seat yesterday, but couldn't find a thread. Maybe I missed it or something (I was online), but I was wondering if I could have another day

WhaaaA? I can't find the thread either. I swear, I made it. Damn. I can make a new one. I'm so sorry. Do you want to share a day with someone now, or do you want a day at the end of November?

I haven't had time in the morning to update the list in that post, but i do make the new posts in Chin Wagging everyday.

Oh!! No no no! I meant that the title says heinekin22 is in the HOTSEAT, but then it says "today is the day you may ask sunshine931 anything you like" (or something like that)

Oh!! No no no! I meant that the title says heinekin22 is in the HOTSEAT, but then it says "today is the day you may ask sunshine931 anything you like" (or something like that)

Oh crap! Thank you for pointning that out, LOL. I am so busy, I'm forgetting things left and right lately. Crazaaaay!!! I'll go fix it now.

Sure, I'll add you right after babyblue decides what she's doing.

I might be doing things towards the end of november(road trips etc) and am being dragged off to bed now. I was thinking, maybe sharing a day earlier on if possible, maybe tomorrow, or one after thursday if its not too much trouble.

I might be doing things towards the end of november(road trips etc) and am being dragged off to bed now. I was thinking, maybe sharing a day earlier on if possible, maybe tomorrow, or one after thursday if its not too much trouble.

Of course! Would you like tomorrow 11/4 or Friday 11/9? Either one is equally fine. Again, I'm really sorry. I don't know what happened.

My day was November 1st, but I was working very late that day and didn't get the chance to come online. :(

I don't even know if anyone asked me any questions.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9997&highlight=Da+Mango+Hotseat There are some that you can answer, but don't worry- I think we're going to start a second round soon. So you can answer those that are there, but no new questions until your next hotseat, if we do that. Sorry ya missed it!

I'll join! Except I won't be able to sometime until December when I'm on break. As it is now I never know when I'm going to be in my room! I pretty much only come back here to sleep! I'll have to let you know when I find out when my break begins that way I can be put down! :cool:

Hi Katie,,

Regarding BabyBlue, who was supposed to be doing hotseat yesterday but got missed, and was moved to today(4th nov)..

She tells me she had expected that it was our Sunday when she'd be doing hot seat, but unfortunately, due to time zones, our day is over and now her shared hot seat for the 4th november really becomes the 5th november and she won't be able to do it due to exams and limited time.. which is a pity as she was really looking forward to this.

So can you please take her off the hotseat list for now,, and she will let you know when she has some free time again..

btw, I am scheduled for tomorrow, Nov 5th.. (which for me, actually started 9 minutes ago)

and my name is Kelzy, not kelvy as it is written on the first page. :sneaky2::naughty:

Thanks Katie...:biggrin2:

Kelly, (Kelzy)

I think the hotseat should have an ETA(or approximate starting time in a time zone) in the front page, so that those of us in different time zones are aware that the day they signed up for is the actually not the day they'll get.

I was free on the 2nd, and I was free on the 4th but I should be spending very little time online on the 5th (today) because I need to study. I feel that knowing the time in your time zone in which you start the threads (and I am aware things can come up) would be helpful for not only me, but for others in similar situations

I'm in CT so EST, but sometimes, I can't always get up at 6 AM to do it, so it may not be at the same time all the time. On weekends, it's generally later since I really need to catch up on my sleep, LOL. Or I may be running late in the morning, so it may be during 5th period if I can sneak on...

So that's why I don't say they'll be made at a certain time. I did that once, but when I'm running a little late, I get a bunch of PMs and responses or threads looking for their hotseats. So I always say, you will have a fair 24 hours from whenever I start it. Unless I have some emergency, the thread will be made sometime in the morning (Once I had a family emergency and couldn't make it home until late evening). So with that, I don't want to strictly label it from the first post, but just know that since I'm from CT, I'm on EST, and you will get a fair 24 hours.

If your times are completely different, don't worry. People probably did ask you some questions, and you can go back and answer those a little late. But I will be starting a second round in December to sign up again. Some people missed their days because they forgot, had a sudden change of plans, or whatever else. So since you will have a second chance sometime in December, there's no need to worry. You're not the only one (But yes, somehow there was a malfunction, and I don't know where babyblue's post went- so I'm willing to make it up earlier). I'm making that second chance for all of these factors.

I'll join! Except I won't be able to sometime until December when I'm on break. As it is now I never know when I'm going to be in my room! I pretty much only come back here to sleep! I'll have to let you know when I find out when my break begins that way I can be put down! :cool:

Okee doke! But let me know soon. Sometime in December, everyone will be eligible to sign up again and I'm going to be organizing that in the next few days or so.