HOT SEAT at the MFC!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tomorrow and Kachinga! should be on the hotseat today but there wasn't a thread and Jenny blablabla is underlined =S:blink:

I'm SO SORRY. Bit of a family emergency this morning, so I couldn't tend to the Hotseat, but everything is fine now, so no need to worry. But sometimes my life can't revolve around the MFC. However, I always work it out. I'll get back to this thread in a couple minutes to respond to everything soon. So no worries, your hotseat will be ready tomorrow.

i am afraid i won't be online on 10/4 because my bf has to go to court that day and i am afraid the judge won't let me sit in there with my notebook...

i am sorry...is there any other date?

Not until 11/23, unless you have a friend on an earlier date who is willing to share. :-(

mmm, will have to think up some hard questions. But no, you will just answer them with nonsense.:sneaky2:

Of course I wont, but you'll soon realize that Im actually a very good girl (that's saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad)

That figures!

Can you work on her to come to Copenhagen?

She has the ticktets and I have the flight tickets too, just get her to come!

Im gonna kill her if she doesn't come! What's her problem? IF she got the tickets then I cant see why she should be in trouble!