HOT SEAT at the MFC!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I just got back from NY and I'm a little overwhelmed because I completely met- picture and all- with Lance Bass (In case you don't know, I'm a huge nsync fan). SO I'm back in this thread and it's all updated.

my chair is actually being used!

yay!:biggrin2:

Of course! :biggrin2:

Thanks for joining everyone, you're all up. NOW MORE PEOPLE JOIN!! :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Okay, I just got back from NY and I'm a little overwhelmed because I completely met- picture and all- with Lance Bass (In case you don't know, I'm a huge nsync fan). SO I'm back in this thread and it's all updated.

Of course! :biggrin2:

Thanks for joining everyone, you're all up. NOW MORE PEOPLE JOIN!! :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

YAY!! Congrats on meeting Lance Bass! I'm not as big an NSYNC fan as I used to be, but that's still really cool!

Gotcha elanorelle.

YAY!! Congrats on meeting Lance Bass! I'm not as big an NSYNC fan as I used to be, but that's still really cool!

color me a deep shade of jealous!

that's so awesome!

Thanks guys! After 9 years of being a fan, I finally met one of them. I was literally shaking. I'll post about it soon.

QUOTE]

haha omg! my bff met lance today too. shes a die hard nsync fan as well!

congrats! if youre half as excited as she was then you must have this euphoric feeing.:wink2:

QUOTE]

haha omg! my bff met lance today too. shes a die hard nsync fan as well!

congrats! if youre half as excited as she was then you must have this euphoric feeing.:wink2:

Did she have an On The line DVD with her?