HOT SEAT at the MFC!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be willing to have another try on thursday (the 8th), however due to the times I can be on, (and knowing you only get a decent amount of questions if you're here to answer them) can I request that you make the thread before you go to bed on the wednesday. (and maybe suggest you do similar for other Aussies.)

You can leave the other hot seats running of course, so that they get their fair 24 hours.

Due to time constraints even with the fair 24 hours, I would only have had maybe 1-2, maybe 3 hours tops today, and most of that is at a time when nobody is on.

Sorry to be a bother about it.

hi, v. sorry, but I dunno if I can do the 2nd of Dec...

basically me and my friends are going shopping for the Mika concert on the third and I'll have school the next day and the concert after that so I'll have to go to bed on time.

it would be safer to change it to sometime after the 3rd - sorry!

I'd be willing to have another try on thursday (the 8th), however due to the times I can be on, (and knowing you only get a decent amount of questions if you're here to answer them) can I request that you make the thread before you go to bed on the wednesday. (and maybe suggest you do similar for other Aussies.)

You can leave the other hot seats running of course, so that they get their fair 24 hours.

Due to time constraints even with the fair 24 hours, I would only have had maybe 1-2, maybe 3 hours tops today, and most of that is at a time when nobody is on.

Sorry to be a bother about it.

This goes for every timezone, and I'm sure there must be some Aussies on when you are. They'll ask questions, and people will make questions after they see the new thread when I post it, it's not like you won't get any. If you're only available for three hours of the day, it's not a big deal. Other people will ask you questions, but many, many people only have a few hours or less when they're in the hotseat. Since there will be a second round soon, it's okay. We all work and go to school, mostly. It's one thing if you're not going to have access to a computer any time that day, like if you're away on vacation or something, but I can't make special requests for everyone's hotseats. Again, I can't really guarantee a narrow time-slot I'd be able to put it up at night, as that varies. I'm sorry, it would just be getting too complicated for my time constraints. Some people do get less questions because of many different factors, and that's what second rounds are for. So I can't really commit to making special requests. Don't worry, there will be a second round, and you will get some questions. Are you still up for Thursday?

Awe, this looks fun. I want to join in. :biggrin2: But, I won't be back from Holiday until December 8, 2007.

Awesome, glad to have you. However, we're not taking new sign-ups right now anyway (I just added that bold paragraph up top). I'll probably start announcing the second round maybe that first week in December, and it might even be in a new thread. So you can sign up then, when you get back. It's sort of closed for new Hotseats right now. Things got really backed up, and I want to give some people second chances. Thanks, I hope that's okay. Enjoy your vacation!

Awe no problem. It will be fun to join in next time. :wink2:

Awesome, glad to have you. However, we're not taking new sign-ups right now anyway (I just added that bold paragraph up top). I'll probably start announcing the second round maybe that first week in December, and it might even be in a new thread. So you can sign up then, when you get back. It's sort of closed for new Hotseats right now. Things got really backed up, and I want to give some people second chances. Thanks, I hope that's okay. Enjoy your vacation!

This goes for every timezone, and I'm sure there must be some Aussies on when you are. They'll ask questions, and people will make questions after they see the new thread when I post it, it's not like you won't get any. If you're only available for three hours of the day, it's not a big deal. Other people will ask you questions, but many, many people only have a few hours or less when they're in the hotseat. Since there will be a second round soon, it's okay. We all work and go to school, mostly. It's one thing if you're not going to have access to a computer any time that day, like if you're away on vacation or something, but I can't make special requests for everyone's hotseats. Again, I can't really guarantee a narrow time-slot I'd be able to put it up at night, as that varies. I'm sorry, it would just be getting too complicated for my time constraints. Some people do get less questions because of many different factors, and that's what second rounds are for. So I can't really commit to making special requests. Don't worry, there will be a second round, and you will get some questions. Are you still up for Thursday?

I can honestly say, that if I didn't get questions I wouldn't be willing to risk a second round. I know thats not your fault that I got skipped, but all things considered Thursday is going to be my last try, questions or no questions.

So, just put me down for it please

I can honestly say, that if I didn't get questions I wouldn't be willing to risk a second round. I know thats not your fault that I got skipped, but all things considered Thursday is going to be my last try, questions or no questions.

So, just put me down for it please

Okay, but really, it's not a big deal or humiliating if you don't get questions. You're not alone if any of this or anything, I don't want you to be unhappy. There's not much to lose or risk at all, and I'm sorry you feel that way. Really, it's not a big deal at all. I hope you enjoy your hotseat, though. :original:

Okay, but really, it's not a big deal or humiliating if you don't get questions. You're not alone if any of this or anything, I don't want you to be unhappy. There's not much to lose or risk at all, and I'm sorry you feel that way. Really, it's not a big deal at all. I hope you enjoy your hotseat, though. :original:

I don't care if I don't get questions, and thats not will make me not want to do another one. I just think, after this attempt that that will be enough.

(and I will get questions :wink2:)

This is an interesting concept. Can I sign up? :original:

Hey Scut! *Waves* We're not taking new sign-ups right now (I just added that bold paragraph up top). I'll probably start announcing the second round maybe the first week in December, and it might even be in a new thread. So you can sign up then, it's sort of closed for new Hotseats right now. Things got really backed up, and I want to give some people second chances, as well. Thanks, I hope that's okay. :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
*waits for her thread* :fisch:

Yeah, I'm waiting for mine, too -- I thought I was supposed to be today! Guess somewhere along

the line I got bumped to tomorrow...

:blink:

dcdeb

mellody- I just had surgery yesterday, so it's been a slow/recovering morning... Your thread is up now, so don't worry. You'll have a fair 24 hours like everyone else.

Deb- You were always signed up for 11/21. I didn't edit that or bump it or anything- we talked about it here- remember? Lol. :)http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8209&page=19

Have fun tomorrow!

mellody- I just had surgery yesterday, so it's been a slow/recovering morning... Your thread is up now, so don't worry. You'll have a fair 24 hours like everyone else.

Yikes! Hope you're feeling better fast, Kate!

Deb- You were always signed up for 11/21. I didn't edit that or bump it or anything- we talked about it here- remember? Lol. :)http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8209&page=19

Have fun tomorrow!

Yes, now I remember... pity the poor Oldling with her failing memory... :blink:

I'll be here tomorrow for sure! Thanks! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

so after everyone's had his turn do you take it from the start again?

I'm going to take a new list of signups, probably in a whole new thread- so you won't necessarily be first again unless you happen to be the first person to reply again. I'll do that in the beginning of December- I may take a week or so off in between, because I've got lots on my plate right now. :naughty: