Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

With Saint Nicholas costumes!! Or something like that, Romi! Near the Christmas Tree... etc.

:thumbdown: I haven't got Santa Claus/papa noel clothes!! *snif snif*

perhaps a dwarf...because I'm short and you too Vero hehe. But I need to find the disguise... :bleh:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbdown: I haven't got Santa Claus/papa noel clothes!! *snif snif*

perhaps a dwarf...because I'm short and you too Vero hehe. But I need to find the disguise... :bleh:

Yes, I'm tiny... so? I'm not a dwarf, hahah. I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite! I've always loved that song.

Wait!!

I asked who was going to volunteer to MAKE the youtube (if we agreed to do it), I don't have such technical skills!!

I was just making a crazy suggestion that we take a photo wearing something Christmassy like sparkly decorations, or red and green clothes, or for the more ethusiastic, it could be Santa costumes, or Santa's elf costumes (I think elf sounds cuter than dwarf LOL!!)

But there was no decision made to do it yet. Hannah is the boss, let's ask her.

HAAAAAAANNNNAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Wait!!

I asked who was going to volunteer to MAKE the youtube (if we agreed to do it), I don't have such technical skills!!

I was just making a crazy suggestion that we take a photo wearing something Christmassy like sparkly decorations, or red and green clothes, or for the more ethusiastic, it could be Santa costumes, or Santa's elf costumes (I think elf sounds cuter than dwarf LOL!!)

But there was no decision made to do it yet. Hannah is the boss, let's ask her.

HAAAAAAANNNNAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

I think it's funny! We should do something like that.:biggrin2:

I hope you didn't have to pay for that. :blink:

its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

you see I am proud of the arrangement as some of the counter harmonies are composed by me!! and registration is nice too!:):) looks cool on paper:)

I register all music I write/arrange!

its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

you see I am proud of the arrangement as some of the counter harmonies are composed by me!! and registration is nice too!:):) looks cool on paper:)

I register all music I write/arrange!

Is there a website?

well sort of...its not too exciting...its the performing/ writing rights organization but wow is it fun if you get to be a member!!!!! all you need is proof of a piece you wrote and if it was performed (in a designated concert hall or school) or aired on radio.

well sort of...its not too exciting...its the performing/ writing rights organization but wow is it fun if you get to be a member!!!!! all you need is proof of a piece you wrote and if it was performed (in a designated concert hall or school) or aired on radio.

Oh coolness:thumb_yello:

probably the answer to my question is somewhere in the 177 pages of this thread, but i'd be happy if someone could tell me whether mika will also get the text in a printed version, with the usernames who sings what (like it's on the first page of this thread)? thanx :original:

probably the answer to my question is somewhere in the 177 pages of this thread, but i'd be happy if someone could tell me whether mika will also get the text in a printed version, with the usernames who sings what (like it's on the first page of this thread)? thanx :original:

Yep, Mika will get a copy of the lyrics, telling him who is singing each line. :thumb_yello:

KAVI!!! =D

Yea, you sounded young to me! haha I didn't expect you to sound so young! But it was really cute!

:blush-anim-cl::thumbdown::roftl:

next time i'll include my age :mf_rosetinted:

grrrr i sound young and ppl think i look like i'm 16 grrrr!!! i'm 19 btw! :roftl:

When I went to see a 16+ movie (which i don't get, it was a horror i think) they stopped me and asked 4 ID :blink:

:blush-anim-cl::thumbdown::roftl:

next time i'll include my age :mf_rosetinted:

grrrr i sound young and ppl think i look like i'm 16 grrrr!!! i'm 19 btw! :roftl:

When I went to see a 16+ movie (which i don't get, it was a horror i think) they stopped me and asked 4 ID :blink:

haha Kavi...you're really nice the way you are! Mika looks like he has a little child inside and you look like that too...

My voice is hard to categorize...I speak like 25 years old, and I sing as if I was 14...hahaha

haha Kavi...you're really nice the way you are! Mika looks like he has a little child inside and you look like that too...

My voice is hard to categorize...I speak like 25 years old, and I sing as if I was 14...hahaha

haha awww. i liked your voice. i love love accents!! :wub2:

I liked Blue Sky's idea! I say we either make a youtube video or all take pictures dressed up and make a collauge (I can't spell that word) to go along with the song. Maybe it can go in the CD booklet. (It's going to be a CD, right?)

If we did, I'd be "Rudelf.":mf_rosetinted:

Rudolph/elf. xD