So, in case anyone didn't hear...at all their North American shows, Coldplay will be giving away a free copy of a live album, LeftRightLeftRightLeft, to every punter.

What I just found out is that they're mixing 20 signed copies into the box!! :shocked:

And also...5o6qh:das:

Oh awesome! I knew that they were giving them out, but I didn't know about the 20 signed copies part!! :punk:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you see a picture there? I found a very :mf_lustslow: one of Guy but I can't see it...but then my computer is an idiot, so...:dunno:

I don't believe the one that you posted is showing up, but I think I know which picture you're talking about :das:

Is it the one where he has shades on and its sort of from the side, and he has the bass and he's wearing a white shirt and its new-ish and its :drool::teehee:?

I don't believe the one that you posted is showing up, but I think I know which picture you're talking about :das:

Is it the one where he has shades on and its sort of from the side, and he has the bass and he's wearing a white shirt and its new-ish and its :drool::teehee:?

I don't think it was that one...he tweeted it, it was of him with shades on and it was a close-up of his face/neck :mf_lustslow:

I'm enjoying all the tweets from Coldplay, love how Guy posts pics of almost everything. With my concert coming in July and the semester ended, I was looking for some Coldplay fixes.

Haven't see this in a long time, The Nappie's "I Am Your Baby's Daddy"...it cracks me up just as much each time. It really is a catching tune. "i ain't no baddy....i ain't no baddy"

The Nappies Video

And it's really is sorta endearing in ways if you look at the words... :)

coldplay is coming here in like august ... :teehee:

I'm not sure if its worth it to go..because maybe mika will have a concert and its a bit expensive :dunno:

ExSQUEEZE me??

I'm sure that everyone in this thread can convince you...:rolls_eyes: Their concert that I went to last summer was one of the best nights of my life. The other was seeing Mika. They put on an incredible show, even if you don't know their music. I know this cause my mum loved them. :naughty:

2 DAYS UNTIL I SEE COLDPLAY!

hehe. :naughty:

xo

Awesome:yay::yay:!!

ExSQUEEZE me??

I'm sure that everyone in this thread can convince you...:rolls_eyes: Their concert that I went to last summer was one of the best nights of my life. The other was seeing Mika. They put on an incredible show, even if you don't know their music. I know this cause my mum loved them. :naughty:

I love their music...:wub2:

I hope I can go but...I'm not sure yet..

yeah, I heard their concerts are amazing though :biggrin2:

I'm leaving for the Coldplay concert in a half hour! xo

oh i wanted to go to that one! it's only an hour away :boxed: but i have finaly starting tomorrow through friday and i need to study. Let us know how it goes! my boyfriend will be there with some of his friends too, i'm trying to get him to call me and let me listen a bit :naughty: