• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something with his throat :(

It's okay, not mad or disappointed...I rather go a wait for another gig than them half ass it dure to illness

Hope Chris gets better soon :)

:(

Yeah haha, very true.

I know, they've got a lot of shows coming up. Its an awesome job, but it must take a lot outta ya.

^Oh yeah! It will be a year on the road Mid June...

Poor guys...They need a break

Wow! I know haha. They did have a long break though (about...4 years haha) between writing music.

The tour people should add some days in between shows..With Mika's last tour it was the same. I would think that they wouldn't be in a hurry to get shows done...

So I know I'm WAY behind in comparison to all of you guys but, last night, I finally downloaded LeftRightLeftRight. It's REALLY good! :thumb_yello:

I like free stuff. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I love it too....I really like the live songs :biggrin2:

free stuff is good :roftl:

I'm leaving for the Coldplay concert in a half hour! xo

:yay::yay::yay:

THE SHOW WAS SO AMAZING.

They sounded so good, I was afraid Chris wouldn't be 100% but he sounded completely perfect.

I sobbed when they played The Scientist. It's my favorite Coldplay song, and I didn't know if they were going to play it as the show came to an end, but then they played it as the encore and it was amazing.

Chris Martin is such a brilliant showman, he made us laugh.. made me cry i don't know about everyone else lol, it was just an incredible show.

The outdoor venue added to it too. It just felt so peaceful and united when everyone was singing the "oohwoaaaaaawoooohh's" during Viva La Vida and the "YEAHHHH's" during In My Place lol. Sounds so corny but it's just a rare experience when you have these masses of people crowded together in the cold, all involved and feeling happy and together for a common purpose.

I'm getting too philosophical. It was incredible.

The end.

THE SHOW WAS SO AMAZING.

They sounded so good, I was afraid Chris wouldn't be 100% but he sounded completely perfect.

I sobbed when they played The Scientist. It's my favorite Coldplay song, and I didn't know if they were going to play it as the show came to an end, but then they played it as the encore and it was amazing.

Chris Martin is such a brilliant showman, he made us laugh.. made me cry i don't know about everyone else lol, it was just an incredible show.

The outdoor venue added to it too. It just felt so peaceful and united when everyone was singing the "oohwoaaaaaawoooohh's" during Viva La Vida and the "YEAHHHH's" during In My Place lol. Sounds so corny but it's just a rare experience when you have these masses of people crowded together in the cold, all involved and feeling happy and together for a common purpose.

The end.

That's awesomee!! Haha, its not corny :teehee: I get what you mean about the "People being united blah" haha. Its amazing.. best thing about a concert for me.

I'm so glad you had a good time!! :flowers2:

And its great that Chris is feeling a bit better now, since he did the show :wink2:

So I know I'm WAY behind in comparison to all of you guys but, last night, I finally downloaded LeftRightLeftRight. It's REALLY good! :thumb_yello:

I like free stuff. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha. I'm waiting for when I get my free copy at the Vancouver gig to listen to it. :boing:

THE SHOW WAS SO AMAZING.

The end.

Awwwwww :wub2: I know what you mean...the crowd singing in Viva was my favourite part of when I last saw them...AH i'M SO EXCITED! 2 WEEKS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw them at Werchter and they were great!

I've never been that much into Coldplay tbh. I have a few albums but I can't say I'm a fan. I've always thought they were good, but quite overrated.

After seeing them live, I must say I have changed my mind a bit. Their show is just AMAZING. The music, but also the lights, visuals, everything. Chris Martin has an incredible presence onstage. I was blown away.

A few of my vids if you're interested:

Best moments:

Violet Hill:

Fix you

I absolutely LOVE Coldplay :wub2:

I saw them at Werchter and they were great!

I've never been that much into Coldplay tbh. I have a few albums but I can't say I'm a fan. I've always thought they were good, but quite overrated.

After seeing them live, I must say I have changed my mind a bit. Their show is just AMAZING. The music, but also the lights, visuals, everything. Chris Martin has an incredible presence onstage. I was blown away.

A few of my vids if you're interested:

Best moments:

Violet Hill:

Fix you

Oh, the video of Fix You is amazing :mf_lustslow:

thx for sharing :blush-anim-cl: