• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm coldplay :wub2:

I love chris' voice

"yellow" is my favourite for now, but since I have discovered them "recently" my opinion will probably change ;)

"Viva la Vida" is possibly the first thing I heard, maybe after "What If" that I found in a book, well, actually i found the lyrics :D, liked them very much, then found the song and... that's how it started with coldplay and me

mmm coldplay :wub2:

I love chris' voice

"yellow" is my favourite for now, but since I have discovered them "recently" my opinion will probably change ;)

"Viva la Vida" is possibly the first thing I heard, maybe after "What If" that I found in a book, well, actually i found the lyrics :D, liked them very much, then found the song and... that's how it started with coldplay and me

Nice to have you join us, Izzie. I agree, I think Yellow is Coldplay's best song of all time.

Thank you! It took slaving away for hours and getting screamed at by my family while doing it, but I love how it turned out. YAY Coldplay!

You are welcome!

:naughty: It does look fantastic and worth being yelled at. Family just doesn't understand obsessions, and just how important siggies are, pfft.

Welcome Izzie! Its nice to have you join the Coldplay shenanigan :P

You are welcome!

:naughty: It does look fantastic and worth being yelled at. Family just doesn't understand obsessions, and just how important siggies are, pfft.

Welcome Izzie! Its nice to have you join the Coldplay shenanigan :P

:lol3: No, they don't.

A Message keeps playing in my head today, but really only the opening bit of "My song is love..". I shouldn't complain..

:lol3: No, they don't.

A Message keeps playing in my head today, but really only the opening bit of "My song is love..". I shouldn't complain..

:shocked:... Me too!

Well, not today haha. But I always repeat to myself that first line, "My song is love"... and then sometimes keep on singing it haha.

But yes, you should not complain :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:... Me too!

Well, not today haha. But I always repeat to myself that first line, "My song is love"... and then sometimes keep on singing it haha.

But yes, you should not complain :mf_rosetinted:

Mmhm. It's perfectly poetic. :blush-anim-cl:

I am an old fan of Coldplay , listen to "fix you" or "the scientist", or Clocks of course;

i ll be present at wembley for the two last shows and tomorrow , it PDP at Paris ...:roftl::mf_lustslow:

What do you think of their 'new sound'?

• 2 weeks later...

I saw them last night (in Glasgow)...............my first time. It was honestly one of the best concerts I have ever been to:wub2:.

I was actually quite surprised at how much of their music I knew........I thought that there would be a lot that I didn't know. But there wasn't. I hope that everyone who is going to London has a fabulous time.:biggrin2:

What a fantatsic show.

But it was worth the ticket price for Viva La Vida alone:naughty::thumb_yello::wub2:

I saw them last night (in Glasgow)...............my first time. It was honestly one of the best concerts I have ever been to:wub2:.

I was actually quite surprised at how much of their music I knew........I thought that there would be a lot that I didn't know. But there wasn't. I hope that everyone who is going to London has a fabulous time.:biggrin2:

What a fantatsic show.

But it was worth the ticket price for Viva La Vida alone:naughty::thumb_yello::wub2:

I've already said this in the Oldlings ... lol ... but I can't wait for Saturday .... should be amazing too see them again .... 2002 is along long time ago ..... :wub2:

:boing:

aw the wembley gig was so much fun. i went with my friend and we decided to try and queue early and GOSH was it worth it! front row, baby! front row at the wembley stadium, it's crazy!

before coldplay we got three warm up acts - white lies (they were quite good), girls aloud (gee-zus! they were so horrible & annoying, looking like a bad highschool talent show, but bless their hearts) and jay-z (whom i actually enjoyed, even though it's not the kind of music i usually listen to, but he got us bouncing).

before jay-z i really needed to go and pee, cause i knew i better go before jay-z, so there's enough time for me to come back to the spot i've been standing. boy, was i happy to have so much time to get myself back to the first row, cause people won't let me push through back to my spot, which is understandable, they can't know i've been up on my feet for hours, but i literally almost started crying, when coming back from the bathroom i realized it won't be that easy to get back, as everyone was telling me to stay where i was and not letting me through. thank god i managed with gazillion "sorry! excuse me! and thank yous"

so the gig was fantastic. wasn't the best sound, but it might be because i was standing so close. but it was so amazing, i'm not gonna go into details, but they know what they're doing. oh and i managed to catch will's drum stick! yay for me!

aw the wembley gig was so much fun. i went with my friend and we decided to try and queue early and GOSH was it worth it! front row, baby! front row at the wembley stadium, it's crazy!

before coldplay we got three warm up acts - white lies (they were quite good), girls aloud (gee-zus! they were so horrible & annoying, looking like a bad highschool talent show, but bless their hearts) and jay-z (whom i actually enjoyed, even though it's not the kind of music i usually listen to, but he got us bouncing).

before jay-z i really needed to go and pee, cause i knew i better go before jay-z, so there's enough time for me to come back to the spot i've been standing. boy, was i happy to have so much time to get myself back to the first row, cause people won't let me push through back to my spot, which is understandable, they can't know i've been up on my feet for hours, but i literally almost started crying, when coming back from the bathroom i realized it won't be that easy to get back, as everyone was telling me to stay where i was and not letting me through. thank god i managed with gazillion "sorry! excuse me! and thank yous"

so the gig was fantastic. wasn't the best sound, but it might be because i was standing so close. but it was so amazing, i'm not gonna go into details, but they know what they're doing. oh and i managed to catch will's drum stick! yay for me!

I went to see them on Saturday ... they were utterly amazing .... probably one of the best bands I have ever seen live ... and I've seen alot ..... I shook Chris Martins hand when they came off stage to go to the little stage at the back of the stadium ... I shook two others hands as well ... but embarrassingly .... I don't know their names :blush-anim-cl:

I just like their music :wub2:

I went to see them on Saturday ... they were utterly amazing .... probably one of the best bands I have ever seen live ... and I've seen alot ..... I shook Chris Martins hand when they came off stage to go to the little stage at the back of the stadium ... I shook two others hands as well ... but embarrassingly .... I don't know their names :blush-anim-cl:

I just like their music :wub2:

:shocked: Oh my gosh! Haha, you guys have the luckiest Coldplay experiences I've heard!! That's amazing, front row at wembley stadium. And shakin' their hands. That sounds magnificent! *is jealous*

I'm glad you guys had a nice time!

• 3 weeks later...

So for my birthday I asked my parents if they would let me redo my room. And they said yes so I am totally Coldplayingify it! It's not finished yet but it will be shortly, hopefully!

So for my birthday my friend made me a pillow to go with my room.

:biggrin2:

DSC06102.png

DSC06103.png

I was super happy! I was also thinking of dedicating a wall to Meeks too since I love him just as much as Coldplay! Now I want her to make me a Mika pillow!