• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bongo Comics, which publishes a comic, announced that one of their events for the Comic-Con this year is the Mylo Xyloto comic:

"Finally, fans of Coldplay will receive special treatment. Bongo met with the band and Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) to present a mini-serie of six volumes which tells the epic story behind Mylo Xyloto, platinum album winner. We'll make the first volume available, months before the release of the series, with an alternate cover that is not available in stores. Get it and you may find yourself 'dreaming of paradise ($ 5) We will have more information about this special project in the coming days!''

599368_454851557866504_273909146_n.jpg

And Coldplay got a new avatar on Twitter:

rv2f560ooea128oxfas1_reasonably_small.jpeg

And just tweetd this:

Who is Mylo Xyloto? This is Mylo Xyloto... ‪#mxcomic‬ pic.twitter.com/Fw8eA88V

AxdwQjRCQAEEoup.jpg

Edited by BiaIchihara

Bongo Comics, which publishes a comic, announced that one of their events for the Comic-Con this year is the Mylo Xyloto comic:

"Finally, fans of Coldplay will receive special treatment. Bongo met with the band and Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) to present a mini-serie of six volumes which tells the epic story behind Mylo Xyloto, platinum album winner. We'll make the first volume available, months before the release of the series, with an alternate cover that is not available in stores. Get it and you may find yourself 'dreaming of paradise ($ 5) We will have more information about this special project in the coming days!''

599368_454851557866504_273909146_n.jpg

And Coldplay got a new avatar on Twitter:

rv2f560ooea128oxfas1_reasonably_small.jpeg

And just tweetd this:

Who is Mylo Xyloto? This is Mylo Xyloto... ‪#mxcomic‬ pic.twitter.com/Fw8eA88V

AxdwQjRCQAEEoup.jpg

Dang it not available in stores :sneaky2:, probably on their official website, but it seems awesome :wub2:

And yay for Hurts Like Heaven for new single, :wub2: one of my favorites from the album !

Coldplay confirms animated music video for Hurts Like Heaven

During the presentation of HQ Mylo Xyloto panel at Comic Con 2012 were detailed various times in history, concept art, the characters and an animated video for Hurts Like Heaven. The video will serve as a prologue to the comic. The launch could take place next month, we'll probably have more information of the release date on the official website of the band. Let's wait. (Thanks, Jason Debord saw Coldplaying)

Source: http://vivacoldplay.com/2012/07/coldplay-confirma-videoclipe-animado-para-hurts-like-heaven/

HLH-Music-Video.png

Comic Con 2012: Mylo Xyloto Panel Discussion (Coldplay)

[YOUTUBE]8Loqq1aZwNo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]oQ9_ka9fTwI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]CUaEcVFg4Rs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4m8eiD8Bvc4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0Ft3kpoVwGc&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Pics from Comic-Con

426824_449336655087867_971789894_n.jpg

AxtYEabCIAEmS_i.jpg

The last 3 ones were huge to put straight here, so I'm putting just the links

http://rocksubculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Mylo-Xyloto-02-Copy.jpg

http://rocksubculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Mylo-Xyloto-03-Copy.jpg

http://rocksubculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Mylo-Xyloto-04-Copy.jpg

Edited by BiaIchihara

• 1 month later...
have tons of fun sweetie :boing::boing::boing:

Thank you, you can't imagine how much fun I had! It was such a truly amazing gig. I'm still daydreaming about it... First time I see them, but completely unforgettable. I was 2nd row, maybe that helps :teehee: Magnificent stage, huge audience, 160 000 bracelets glowing, balloons, confetti, fireworks (it was too much I shed a tear) and of course Coldplay with their songs; each time a new song was starting I was excited and happy that they were singing this one :roftl:

And also it was special as it was filmed and Rihanna was there :thumb_yello:

(Strange to write a Coldplay gig 'report' on MFC :teehee:)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Coldplay drummer joins 'Game of Thrones' season 3

will-champion.jpg

You know your show is a big deal when you need to cast a drummer and Will Champion shows up.

The Coldplay musician will appear in the eagerly anticipated third season of the fantasy drama.

Here’s all we’re permitted to reveal about his cameo: Champion will play … a drummer!

This is actually the second famous musician to appear on Thrones in the upcoming season. Snow Patrol lead singer Gary Lightbody was cast last summer in a cameo role that hasn’t yet been officially described (Next: Bono as Ramsay Snow!).

Let’s hope Champion and Lightbody fare better than that last notable musician character in the show — King Joffrey ordered the singer Marillion’s tongue ripped out in the first season finale.

Thrones returns to HBO on March 31, 2013.

Source: http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/05/game-of-thrones-coldplay/

Coldplay drummer joins 'Game of Thrones' season 3

will-champion.jpg

You know your show is a big deal when you need to cast a drummer and Will Champion shows up.

The Coldplay musician will appear in the eagerly anticipated third season of the fantasy drama.

Here’s all we’re permitted to reveal about his cameo: Champion will play … a drummer!

This is actually the second famous musician to appear on Thrones in the upcoming season. Snow Patrol lead singer Gary Lightbody was cast last summer in a cameo role that hasn’t yet been officially described (Next: Bono as Ramsay Snow!).

Let’s hope Champion and Lightbody fare better than that last notable musician character in the show — King Joffrey ordered the singer Marillion’s tongue ripped out in the first season finale.

Thrones returns to HBO on March 31, 2013.

Source: http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/05/game-of-thrones-coldplay/

WILL! He's the best! :wub2: