Grace Kelly video on Trial-youtube

paula.pop

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this really pissed me off! :mad3: I really liked this effing video! those comedieans should be stripped of their freedom of speech rights because they aren't using them wisely ! *pounds fist on table* they have no idea what they're talking about! And plus they said Mika was flirting with the girl in the video.....AND they made fun of his name! 'Sentenced to go through puberty' my ass .......okay I'm not mad anymore , karma will get them, karma will get them good. :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNTaT1D2Eug

Basically a group of comedians discuss Mika's video...

I think that the comment I posted there pretty much sums up what I think of it/them....

"Call me weird but I don't find these 'comedians' funny at all...Perhaps they should find alternative employment,LOL! "

As far as I'm concerned, they are a bunch of (not funny) morons.:blink:

those "comedians" took the video waaayyy to serious. especially with the little girl. everything they said sounded way too scripted, or pre-written....it just seemed so dumb. i really didn't like the guy in the blue shirt:sneaky2: .

and that woman said she wouldn't go to a party a mika's house.....she doesn't know what she's missing.

nouja

Am I really the only one that found it a bit funny?? of course the pedo insinuations aren't cool, but the video made me laugh more than once...

Relax people ;)

there were a couple funny parts, but the all over vid made me mad :mad3:

after i watched, i search other vids of "video on Trial"

a bunch of stupid vid jury........

they judge and critize all vids............:boxed: :boxed:

actually i feel a bit funny they critize other vids.....:biggrin2:

because im not their fan....:naughty: :naughty:

and they judge the vid based on some rational theory

that can never make sense

it is an ART to me

because i also dun really understand GK vid..........................

:biggrin2:

hahahahahahhahahahaha

video on trial is a canadian show.

honestly, compared to other videos they were pretty nice. :boxed: :boxed:

yeah go canada! woot woot...except now i'm a bit depressed we said such things...well it's not my fault we don't like him...we don't understand such great talent

Didn't make me mad or upset in any way.

Apart from the fact that I wasted four minutes watching it. What humourless tripe!

You took the words right out of my mouth Babs, here's what I posted on as MY comment to them on it

Video on trial @me bored sh*tless by morons.

well, the guy in blue is THE pedo, hes WAY too interested in the little girls, & even LOOKS like a pedo.

Plz tell me the rest of you don't try to make a living this way. its the most boring pile of crap Ive ever wasted my time on. I found this 100% boring not 1 funny line at all. Maybe you just have a crap sense of humour where you lot crawled. Get a life fgs!(I don't make neg comments on vids usually but really guys, you need to get proper jobs.

cuz i'm a youtube member, i commented on this. i said that i didnt find it very funny at all....well....you can see what i write on the comments section. my name is madaboutmika75 and can find my comment very quick (its at the top i think) i also said something like it was offencive or something like that....

They try to be sour about the clip because they think that's funny. Well: I don't!

Comediens should be correct and funny, but maybe I just don't understand Canadien comedy....?

As we say in Dutch: Zuurpruimen!

Do not let some humourless morons reflect on our comedy! If you've only seen this...don't even think that it reflects on our beautiful country! We have some of the world's funniest comedians like martin short, jim carrey and mike meyers! they are not idiots! We have the british dark humour and if i do say so myself is a wondeful humour do inherite from our ancesstors!