The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And Gale Harold. The Sexiest Man Alive.

Gale50.jpgGale51.jpg

lol-1.gif

Am I the only one that finds him attractive?!

I've never actually seen him before. But he is kinda hot. :naughty:

But I think Johnny is dead sexy. Like hop in my pants right now sexy. :mf_lustslow:

WHOA-1.jpg

He is even sexy when he is a pale, wild haired, psycho demon barber covered in blood.

5.png

I've never actually seen him before. But he is kinda hot. :naughty:

But I think Johnny is dead sexy. Like hop in my pants right now sexy. :mf_lustslow:

I have 3 posters of Johnny in my room right now :wub2:

Do you mind if I show you another picture of Gale? :naughty: I keep all of this love bottled up and it's killing me :crybaby:

I have 3 posters of Johnny in my room right now :wub2:

Do you mind if I show you another picture of Gale? :naughty: I keep all of this love bottled up and it's killing me :crybaby:

Everywhere I look in my room I see Johnny. :naughty:

And no, please do share the hottness. :wink2:

YAY!!!!!!!

This was his 'sexy' photoshoot :naughty:

Gale19-1.jpg

Gale18-1.jpg

Gale20-1.jpg

Gale23-1.jpg

Gale40-1.jpg

Gale43-1.jpg

Oh my God.

I do believe my brain has turned into mush.

And I just googled him and founded out that he is going to be joining the Desperate Housewives cast. Is this true, cause if so I am deff watching that show.

And btw, I noticed you were a Twilight fan. I just recently found out about the books and I was wondering if they were good? I read a bit of the plot line and they seem really interesting. But I don't want to start reading the books until after the movie because they always say you should wait because the book is always better than the movie.

Oh my God.

I do believe my brain has turned into mush.

And I just googled him and founded out that he is going to be joining the Desperate Housewives cast. Is this true, cause if so I am deff watching that show.

And btw, I noticed you were a Twilight fan. I just recently found out about the books and I was wondering if they were good? I read a bit of the plot line and they seem really interesting. But I don't want to start reading the books until after the movie because they always say you should wait because the book is always better than the movie.

Really?!?!?!?!?!?! :shocked: I'll have to investigate! :wub2: I'm not a HUGE fan.. I just LOVE Queer as Folk (show that he stars in) and love looking for pictures :naughty:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE those books!!! The movie will give everything away if you don't read the book before... erm I don't know :bleh:

I was scrolling through those thinking, 'Meh, he's alright', but that one...:shocked::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Phwoar!!

That's definitely one of my favorites :wub2: I think he's one of the only people that can smoke a lightbulb?:naughty: and still look sexy :mf_lustslow:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for me the hottest guy on the planet besides mika is Derren Brown

just look at him he's so manly, handsome & jaw droppingly sexy!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

I'm so darned gutted he's gay it really breaks my heart:(:crybaby:

I really can't believe it!! he doesn't come across as gay to me & i've met him 14 times! & i've liked him for nearly 5 years I'm generally quite good at picking up on that kind of thing!!

270px-Derren-Brown2.jpg

• 1 month later...
He's unbelievably gorgeous.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

ROB.jpg

Mmmmmmm.... Robert Pattinson... Yummy!

I love that first pic... :das:

I'm surprised I never thought he was good looking until now. :naughty:

I hated him in Harry Potter...well mostly I hated Cedric. :mf_rosetinted:

I liked him... cause he's hot... but I cry when he dies!

Can't wait for Twilight though!