The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Imagine a truck driving next to you on the street and there are like ten people inside yelling for help and hitting the windows :roftl:

Ha! I would have to turn the radio up nice and loud. Nope, nothing suspicious going on here. Nope, nothing at all.:punk::fisch:

That's what I was thinking, but they might do it for cheap if we tell them its for Mika? How about this. Prostitutes AND cookies! They won't be able to say no!:aah:

Oh it seems like my mind is wandering off to strange places as I read these posts :roftl: How about we open a company selling these guys (only if we have too many :teehee:) And if some are left over they can be our slaves :aah:

Oh it seems like my mind is wandering off to strange places as I read these posts :roftl: How about we open a company selling these guys (only if we have too many :teehee:) And if some are left over they can be our slaves :aah:

I think we should kid nap them all, sell the copies, and keep the originals to ourselves.:biggrin2::teehee:

cookies are probably the least likely way to get you a harassment/kidnapping/assault lawsuit.:roftl: My classmate has a recipe for these awesome pistachio/white chocolate cookies. I'm not a sweets fan normally, but they're to die for:aah:

Okay, I admit it, I once baked a cake without baking powder :teehee: and afterwards you could have used it as a frisbee. :aah:

So mind if we kidnap your classmate, too?

Guess she has nothing against sitting in a truck full of good looking males :biggrin2:

Okay, I admit it, I once baked a cake without baking powder :teehee: and afterwards you could have used it as a frisbee. :aah:

Guess she has nothing against sitting in a truck full of good looking males :biggrin2:

I was making sugar and peanut butter cookies, and somehow added salt instead of sugar.:blink: I think my whole family died a little inside when they took a big bite of that.

Ooooh, good idea! Money and we even get the quality products! :biggrin2:

Yes! But the key is to keep the rest of the world from finding out.:roftl: That would get real messy, real fast. Crazy fans all over the world:shocked: kidnapping celebrities and selling all of their look-alikes!

I was making sugar and peanut butter cookies, and somehow added salt instead of sugar.:blink: I think my whole family died a little inside when they took a big bite of that.

Wow, I've never done that before. But then I tend to follow recipes to the letter, and triple check everything before I check. It's led to a few incidences of my mother kicking me out of the kitchen cause I "take too damn long":aah:

:roftl: That reminds me of when I was little, I put salt into that Sugar-cup thing and my mother takes it to sweeten her coffee... :aah: And one time I wondered why the fish I wanted to fry lost all that bread-egg topping and it wasnt oil I used for frying, it was vinegar.. :teehee:

Yes! But the key is to keep the rest of the world from finding out.:roftl: That would get real messy, real fast. Crazy fans all over the world:shocked: kidnapping celebrities and selling all of their look-alikes!

Hmmmm, potential solution. I have 5 acres of land in the middle of nowhere in Minnesota. We get a sound studio and house there. Mika can continue making music and no one will ever find it. :blush-anim-cl:

Wow, I've never done that before. But then I tend to follow recipes to the letter, and triple check everything before I check. It's led to a few incidences of my mother kicking me out of the kitchen cause I "take too damn long":aah:

Hahahaha! I probably look like a maniac when I cook! I'm always dancing and singing just plain throwing whatever looks good in the mixing bowl! Now you guys made me want to go cook something! Stir fry, maybe? Oh, wait. I hate vegetables. Mac and Cheese it is!!!:biggrin2:

I think we should kid nap them all, sell the copies, and keep the originals to ourselves.:biggrin2::teehee:

:thumb_yello: I am in agreement. Keep the good ones. Sell the copies to shower the money on the real ones. Everyone's happy :roftl:

Hahahaha! I probably look like a maniac when I cook! I'm always dancing and singing just plain throwing whatever looks good in the mixing bowl! Now you guys made me want to go cook something! Stir fry, maybe? Oh, wait. I hate vegetables. Mac and Cheese it is!!!:biggrin2:

I just really want to go bug my classmate for that cookie recipe. :aah:

Oh god, what a world! :shocked: Good that we're on the mika-forum and not on celebrities-all-over-the-world-fan-discussion.com :aah:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I think I just died there for a sec. Unfortunately my classmate is a married guy who would probably be a little weirded out if we did that. He'll probably give me the recipe if I promise to not bring him along though. :biggrin2:

And there are people who would go along with that. :biggrin2:

Yes! Just ask my MFC friends!!! :biggrin2: As for no one finding out, 5 acres sounds like plenty of space to hide a pop star! Hahaha, we are sounding like those creepy people from a good episode of Criminal Minds.:roftl: I can see us now.... "Oh Mika! It's dinner time!"

"I just want to go home!"

"Oh Darling, you know we can't let that happen."

"NOOOOO!"

Oh god, what a world! :shocked: Good that we're on the mika-forum and not on celebrities-all-over-the-world-fan-discussion.com :aah:

You mean beyond the obvious reason of Mika is so much better than most celebrites? :wink2:

Yeah, that'd get a bit chaotic. Wonder how they'd try and regulate that sort of trade?

That's true! Oh man, Mika! If you read this! I'm sorry! He must feel the need to move him and his family to a remote island somewhere.:aah:

Yes! Just ask my MFC friends!!! :biggrin2: As for no one finding out, 5 acres sounds like plenty of space to hide a pop star! Hahaha, we are sounding like those creepy people from a good episode of Criminal Minds.:roftl: I can see us now.... "Oh Mika! It's dinner time!"

"I just want to go home!"

"Oh Darling, you know we can't let that happen."

"NOOOOO!"

...never watched Criminal Minds. Sounds interesting, probably some good ideas on there about how to pull this off.:aah:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I think I just died there for a sec. Unfortunately my classmate is a married guy who would probably be a little weirded out if we did that. He'll probably give me the recipe if I promise to not bring him along though. :biggrin2:

BAHAHAHAHAHA :roftl::roftl: I was already getting worried that 'she' might be a male, but I cant but simply connect cookies to women :roftl:

That's true! Oh man, Mika! If you read this! I'm sorry! He must feel the need to move him and his family to a remote island somewhere.:aah:

:wub2: I suppose it is a really creepy form of flattery. Hopefully if he ever does, he understands right away it's a joke :biggrin2: