The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

Yes!! I thought I was the only one who felt guilty about that! Oh Mika, I'm sorry! You know I love you.:blush-anim-cl: I always feel at least a little bit guilty about listening to anybody else except Mika and Queen. And Queen only makes my list of okay people because i had a crush on Freddy Mercury before I even knew Mika existed.:aah:

:teehee: funny you should bring up Queen because i got a Queen cd from the library the other day (since i only know a few of their songs) but i feel too guilty to listen to it :aah: if you say it's okay to listen to the CD then maybe i will :teehee:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:teehee: funny you should bring up Queen because i got a Queen cd from the library the other day (since i only know a few of their songs) but i feel too guilty to listen to it :aah: if you say it's okay to listen to the CD then maybe i will :teehee:

Yes, Yes! I love Queen, with no guilt! Mika is still my #1 though. But Queen will open your eyes to what really made me love music! :aah: You should listen to it and report back what you think!:biggrin2:

There's this cute guy I'm into...

... and then there is Mika

Well I mean, Queen doesn't really produce anymore music. So I think older music is definitely ok. I don't worry too much about it, cause right now I sit around in a library and "study" all day waiting for my follow on orders. And I have all his music on shuffle/repeat for the whole day. 5 days a week. For the last 3 weeks straight. ^_^

As for you SjoerdvWijk, I think that's how we all feel lol. We see one guy and think he's cute. Then we think of Mika and he goes from a 7/10 to a 3/10

Well I mean, Queen doesn't really produce anymore music. So I think older music is definitely ok. I don't worry too much about it, cause right now I sit around in a library and "study" all day waiting for my follow on orders. And I have all his music on shuffle/repeat for the whole day. 5 days a week. For the last 3 weeks straight. ^_^

As for you SjoerdvWijk, I think that's how we all feel lol. We see one guy and think he's cute. Then we think of Mika and he goes from a 7/10 to a 3/10

Lol exactly

And Fortuné looks like Mika!:roftl: Consider yourself lucky! I have no Mika OR Fortuné look-alikes at my school.:mf_rosetinted:

Well, you have a point :aah: Its really scary looking at that guy, seems like they're twins or something :roftl:

How interesting that would be...:teehee:

Well, you have a point :aah: Its really scary looking at that guy, seems like they're twins or something :roftl:

How interesting that would be...:teehee:

Maybe long lost brothers?!:shocked::shocked: Boyo Boy, that would make a ruckus. I would be a mess!!:aah:

Maybe long lost brothers?!:shocked::shocked: Boyo Boy, that would make a ruckus. I would be a mess!!:aah:

Oh god, yes and that happens at my stupid, boring, ugly city in that stupid, boring, ugly country! :roftl:

But it's good that I have more chances to follow him after school, catch him and pack him into some sort of suitcase..:naughty:

Oh god, yes and that happens at my stupid, boring, ugly city in that stupid, boring, ugly country! :roftl:

But it's good that I have more chances to follow him after school, catch him and pack him into some sort of suitcase..:naughty:

Hahaha perhaps he could help you 'study'?:naughty: Hahaha My friends and I were just discussing this, but with a pillow case!:roftl: Anybody that's over 6'2" is going to need one giant pillow case (or suitcase, in your case)!!:teehee:

Hahaha perhaps he could help you 'study'?:naughty: Hahaha My friends and I were just discussing this, but with a pillow case!:roftl: Anybody that's over 6'2" is going to need one giant pillow case (or suitcase, in your case)!!:teehee:

That would be one giant pillowcase :shocked: Though, maybe if you just tell him he looks vaguely like this super hot british star called Mika, he might be willing to hang out.

Yeah, guess he would have to explain me some things,too :aah: Oh what a great idea!:biggrin2: But wouldn't it be cooler to lock him in the boot of a car? I mean, he's tall, he's heavy... :teehee: Aand then im gonna steal that car, too and I have everything I wish for:biggrin2: (if its a pretty car of course..)

That would be one giant pillowcase :shocked: Though, maybe if you just tell him he looks vaguely like this super hot british star called Mika, he might be willing to hang out.

Hahaha that's true! I suppose going on his own free will would result in less law suits!:naughty: And a giant pillow case might look a little suspicious being drug down the street.:aah: But if free will doesn't work, my car has a HUGE trunk.:biggrin2:

Yeah, guess he would have to explain me some things,too :aah: Oh what a great idea!:biggrin2: But wouldn't it be cooler to lock him in the boot of a car? I mean, he's tall, he's heavy... :teehee: Aand then im gonna steal that car, too and I have everything I wish for:biggrin2: (if its a pretty car of course..)

Hahaha My car isn't too terribly pretty, but it is an elephant! I think you could fit 3 or 4 Mikas, Fortunes, or Mika/Fortune-look alikes in the trunk, and then a few more in the back seat!! Mercury Monaray. (sp? is it wrong that I can't spell out what type of car I drive) Those things are total beasts.

Stressing the words 'super hot' of course :roftl: Well, I'll offer him cookies or something. Everyone likes cookies.:biggrin2:

Hahaha My car isn't too terribly pretty, but it is an elephant! I think you could fit 3 or 4 Mikas, Fortunes, or Mika/Fortune-look alikes in the trunk, and then a few more in the back seat!! Mercury Monaray. (sp? is it wrong that I can't spell out what type of car I drive) Those things are total beasts.

Sounds good! :teehee:Let's see if we can find any more lost Pennimans in the area :roftl: And of course we'll share and I won't steal your car :biggrin2:

Hahaha that's true! I suppose going on his own free will would result in less law suits!:naughty: And a giant pillow case might look a little suspicious being drug down the street.:aah: But if free will doesn't work, my car has a HUGE trunk.:biggrin2:

I'll volunteer my truck if necessary. 6 ft bed with a topper so it can be locked up. Would need to black out the windows though :naughty:

Stressing the words 'super hot' of course :roftl: Well, I'll offer him cookies or something. Everyone likes cookies.:biggrin2:

HA! I swear I had this convo earlier today! Haha but a little less PG. We said we would offer Prostitutes, because Europeans love nudity.:aah: It was just my friends making fun of European art, but i swear this conversation is going exactly like the only I had earlier today! How odd!:biggrin2:

cookies are probably the least likely way to get you a harassment/kidnapping/assault lawsuit.:roftl: My classmate has a recipe for these awesome pistachio/white chocolate cookies. I'm not a sweets fan normally, but they're to die for:aah:

Sounds good! :teehee:Let's see if we can find any more lost Pennimans in the area :roftl: And of course we'll share and I won't steal your car :biggrin2:

Mika will be so proud of us! Bringing his whole family back together. We're saints, I tell you. It will be one big, happy, Penniman family reunion!!!:mf_lustslow: My cows name is Penniman... It felt so odd typing that....

HA! I swear I had this convo earlier today! Haha but a little less PG. We said we would offer Prostitutes, because Europeans love nudity.:aah: It was just my friends making fun of European art, but i swear this conversation is going exactly like the only I had earlier today! How odd!:biggrin2:

That just shows how awesome all our ideas are if they're being repeated lol

but prostitutes might get a little pricey. Think cookies might be the best bet.

I'll volunteer my truck if necessary. 6 ft bed with a topper so it can be locked up. Would need to black out the windows though :naughty:

Imagine a truck driving next to you on the street and there are like ten people inside yelling for help and hitting the windows :roftl:

Mika will be so proud of us! Bringing his whole family back together. We're saints, I tell you. It will be one big, happy, Penniman family reunion!!!:mf_lustslow: My cows name is Penniman... It felt so odd typing that....

It felt a bit odd reading that :blink: Unfortunately I haven't found any Pennimans around here, but if I see any on my way to Texas I'll be sure pick them up :bleh:

That just shows how awesome all our ideas are if they're being repeated lol

but prostitutes might get a little pricey. Think cookies might be the best bet.

That's what I was thinking, but they might do it for cheap if we tell them its for Mika? How about this. Prostitutes AND cookies! They won't be able to say no!:aah:

I always knew I had these hidden..... abilities..... *gets out that kind of glass ball thing* hmm...

Imagine a truck driving next to you on the street and there are like ten people inside yelling for help and hitting the windows :roftl:

:shocked:........I'd probably start wondering if people were putting hallucinogenics in my tea to be honest.