The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11059_177912657201_651522201_331250.jpg

Well here's a pic of the whole lovely family. And I have to say, Mika still wins my heart :wub2:

orlando-bloom.jpg

:biggrin2: and here's the lovely chap who I was absolutely infatuated with when I was in middle school. Once again British. with dark, wavy/curly hair.....I'm starting to see a slight pattern I think:naughty:

They are just so good looking... it's not fair!

And he is very nice too... And yep, defo a slight pattern :naughty:

:teehee: i need to post this pic everywhere. it belongs here:naughty: that's me with the guy i fancy:aah:

alefdz1.jpg

:swoon:

He's pretty cute :blink: You guys dating? Cause you should totally ask him if you haven't already.:thumb_yello: You look uber cute together :biggrin2:

They're all so gorgeous. :shocked: sorry that I misse the heat of the convo. My power went out. :sneaky2: But out of all the people, Mika and the rest of the Pennimans have my heart. :wub2: but mostly Mika! :fangurl::mf_lustslow:

They're all so gorgeous. :shocked: sorry that I misse the heat of the convo. My power went out. :sneaky2: But out of all the people, Mika and the rest of the Pennimans have my heart. :wub2: but mostly Mika! :fangurl::mf_lustslow:

Don't think you missed too much. I ended up leaving too cause I had to go tutor some people.

Yeah, they are all ridiculously good looking :wub2: Mika has my heart, but I'd definitely have to take a second glance at his family if I saw them on the streets.

Where can I get those genes for myself? :roftl:

Don't think you missed too much. I ended up leaving too cause I had to go tutor some people.

Yeah, they are all ridiculously good looking :wub2: Mika has my heart, but I'd definitely have to take a second glance at his family if I saw them on the streets.

That's what I was thinking!!! I swear if I ever have children (But I really don't plan on them) I would definantly want my family to look like that!!! Haha they are all so talented and beautiful. So not fair. :sneaky2:

Dr-Spencer-Reid-criminal-minds-1146644_377_500.jpg

THIS is Dr. Spencer Reed from Criminal Minds! :fangurl: There's just.... something about him...:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: I don't know his real name.. it Matthew Gray Gubler I believe!!! Ahhhh.... I love him.

It's all good. I ended up disappearing cause i was at work and I probably should've been doing something other than being on MFC... :fisch:

If you find out, let us know will you? :naughty:

It's all good. I ended up disappearing cause i was at work and I probably should've been doing something other than being on MFC... :fisch:

don't forget to let me know too :mf_rosetinted:

don't forget to let me know too :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: If I ever find out I'll open a brand new thread just for it lol :aah:

Yeaaaah but you know I wanna try xachapuri :aah: and get some goods from these pirates :teehee:

hmmm.,,, then you should visit your sister-in-law first :naughty: eat some xachapuri, xinkali...etc. :teehee: and then straight to OUR family.. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes.. :boxed: When you have such amazing hair, how can you ever dare to cut it like that? :aah: Good gone curls, come back home!

That's so true!! Hahaha good gone curls!:roftl: If I had hair like that (and I was a guy...:blink:) I wouldn't cut it! Perhaps he will grow them back one of these day, just for us!!!:biggrin2: