The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

so long as the mod's don't put us on probation from all threads, I'm good. If necessary, totally willing to start putting up pictures of random cute guys every third post or so.:aah:

We need to talk about how hot the mailmen are. Or those dublicates. (is it duplicates?) :aah: Everyone must be happy then.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just look at my description/status thing :biggrin2: It happened in the beginning of 2010 when le wild Lollipop vid crossed my youtube...

Haha before my Mika obsession started, my best friend and I used to dance to Big Girl on just dance non-stop! I didn't know that was even BY HIM until i was deep into my obsession. I bought the third Just Dance, just because of Lollipop.:mf_rosetinted: I think the first song i heard by him was Happy Ending, then Grace Kelly. Ohh, the innocents.:naughty:

They say the Garden of Eden used to be the best place to live. I think if we had like a Garden of Mika, that'd be better :wub2:

Yes! That should be the name of our never ending festival. 'Garden of Mika'.

They say the Garden of Eden used to be the best place to live. I think if we had like a Garden of Mika, that'd be better :wub2:

Garden of Mika :roftl: We'll plant bushes and flowers and stuff, all in the shape of Mika's hair :teehee:

It's going to be the Mika project instead of that Eden project!

We need to talk about how hot the mailmen are. Or those dublicates. (is it duplicates?) :aah: Everyone must be happy then.

That's a good idea! But I've always pictured these mailmen as fat, middle-aged, jolly fellows. Not necessarily eye candy, but they're nice!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2: The look alikes on the other hand...:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Garden of Mika :roftl: We'll plant bushes and flowers and stuff, all in the shape of Mika's hair :teehee:

Hahaha! I miss his old hair. :tears: The little afro he had going on. Now he's all grown up. :tears:

Do it!:mf_rosetinted: I am yet to figure out how to post pictures, or else I would join. But I'm technologically illiterate, so that explains why it took me two weeks to figure out how to reply!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

tomhardy071106_243x359.jpg

:blush-anim-cl: Tom Hardy - cause we all know British boys are hotter:wink2:

Hahaha! I miss his old hair. :tears: The little afro he had going on. Now he's all grown up. :tears:

:aah: I know!!! I loved all the curls. I mean he's still gorgeous of course, but I really do miss them.

The first song I ever heard of his was Relax, Take it easy. And he wasn't the one singing, it was on some lebanese singing show, and another guy tried singing it. Didn't do a bad job of it, but I was curious if the original sounded better. I then found Mika from that curiosity. :biggrin2:

:aah: I know!!! I loved all the curls. I mean he's still gorgeous of course, but I really do miss them.

The first song I ever heard of his was Relax, Take it easy. And he wasn't the one singing, it was on some lebanese singing show, and another guy tried singing it. Didn't do a bad job of it, but I was curious if the original sounded better. I then found Mika from that curiosity. :biggrin2:

I miss them so much!!! That's how I found Erase, but on YouTube! I hadn't bought any of his albums yet, but I still loved listening to him, so i just looked everything up on YT. I was just clicking around and found his song Erase being covered by some guy at like a talent show. I was curious to how it sounded when Mika sang it, but Mikas version wasn't on YouTube, so I caved and bought both albums.:biggrin2: Not a very interesting story, but it happened.:wink2:

I miss them so much!!! That's how I found Erase, but on YouTube! I hadn't bought any of his albums yet, but I still loved listening to him, so i just looked everything up on YT. I was just clicking around and found his song Erase being covered by some guy at like a talent show. I was curious to how it sounded when Mika sang it, but Mikas version wasn't on YouTube, so I caved and bought both albums.:biggrin2: Not a very interesting story, but it happened.:wink2:

It's interesting in that it's fun to know how people find Mika :aah: Not from tabloids, thankfully.

Another brilliant idea. A garden with plants that looked like Mika.....:wub2: That'd be like a dream come true, right after getting to see Mika all the time:biggrin2:

It's interesting in that it's fun to know how people find Mika :aah: Not from tabloids, thankfully.

Nope! Nobody in America even knows who he is. (I mean, theres plenty I'm sure. But we are not a Mika-ized country) I have many many many odd stories about how I discovered little things about Mika. I actually kind of 'stalked' *not in a creepy way* MFC for like 4 months before growing a pair and just making an account! :wink2: I learned many things by doing that!

Nope! Nobody in America even knows who he is. (I mean, theres plenty I'm sure. But we are not a Mika-ized country) I have many many many odd stories about how I discovered little things about Mika. I actually kind of 'stalked' *not in a creepy way* MFC for like 4 months before growing a pair and just making an account! :wink2: I learned many things by doing that!

:biggrin2: I ended up making an account right away, and have been spending inordinately large amounts of time on it learning more about him, and daydreaming about him :wub2: Yes, sadly not a lot of mika fans here in the us. And all my friends that know about my recent obsession with him don't quite care for his music. sad really.

hugh_2.jpg

:wink2: slightly older British gent this time, but still rather attractive for his age

:biggrin2: I ended up making an account right away, and have been spending inordinately large amounts of time on it learning more about him, and daydreaming about him :wub2: Yes, sadly not a lot of mika fans here in the us. And all my friends that know about my recent obsession with him don't quite care for his music. sad really.

hugh_2.jpg

:wink2: slightly older British gent this time, but still rather attractive for his age

HHHOOOOOUUUUUSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!! HE IS MY COMPLETE OBSESSION!!!!!! LIKE, I WOULD MARRY HIM IN A SECOND!!!!! HUGH! Oh, i love hugh, in case you couldn't tell. :wub2::wub2::roftl::roftl: None of my friends like Mika, at all! They openly mock his song Rain in front of me.:sneaky2: My mother doesn't really like him either. It made me so sad to know i was alone in my obsession. One of my friends did take to him, but when they found out he had a younger brother it was good bye Mika, hello Fortune. But I'm a MikaFreak,to the end.:wub2:

HHHOOOOOUUUUUSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!! HE IS MY COMPLETE OBSESSION!!!!!! LIKE, I WOULD MARRY HIM IN A SECOND!!!!! HUGH! Oh, i love hugh, in case you couldn't tell. :wub2::wub2::roftl::roftl: None of my friends like Mika, at all! They openly mock his song Rain in front of me.:sneaky2: My mother doesn't really like him either. It made me so sad to know i was alone in my obsession. One of my friends did take to him, but when they found out he had a younger brother it was good bye Mika, hello Fortune. But I'm a MikaFreak,to the end.:wub2:

Yeah no, Mika all the way. Sorry to his brother Fortune, but my heart's been stolen already. And isn't it just sad!?:shocked: He's such a great, fantastic, imaginative artist! :mf_lustslow: I don't understand why people don't see that.

I like House more for the mind of the character than the actor lol :naughty: Marc Jacobs though....:teehee: he's hot. Sadly american, but still uber hot. Need to go find a pic of him to put on here.

Yeah no, Mika all the way. Sorry to his brother Fortune, but my heart's been stolen already. And isn't it just sad!?:shocked: He's such a great, fantastic, imaginative artist! :mf_lustslow: I don't understand why people don't see that.

I like House more for the mind of the character than the actor lol :naughty: Marc Jacobs though....:teehee: he's hot. Sadly american, but still uber hot. Need to go find a pic of him to put on here.

Thats what I was thinking! She was all over Mika and his music until Fortune came along. Don't get me wrong, he's sooooo freakin' beautiful (their whole family is. :sneaky2: Not fair)!!!!! but I just have it bad for Mika. Ther's just something about him! :swoon::fangurl:

Thats what I was thinking! She was all over Mika and his music until Fortune came along. Don't get me wrong, he's sooooo freakin' beautiful (their whole family is. :sneaky2: Not fair)!!!!! but I just have it bad for Mika. Ther's just something about him! :swoon::fangurl:

With you all the way girl, Mika's got the looks and the personality :wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl: So long as I have his music, he's got a piece of my heart no matter what. Anyone else just has to take second place:aah:

With you all the way girl, Mika's got the looks and the personality :wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl: So long as I have his music, he's got a piece of my heart no matter what. Anyone else just has to take second place:aah:

Hahaha I want to know why I wasn't born a Penniman. I would totally fit right in, minus the fact I'm blonde and pale.:naughty: His music is what pulled me in, before I knew what he looked like or how awesome of a personality he had.:wub2: His music is forever with me, no matter what. His whole family is my second place (I'm straight, but his sisters are positively gorgeous), and after that, well, I don't even know!:biggrin2: Probably Dr. House up there! :fangurl:

Good to see you girls have started posting pics of hot guys again...

I'll add someone I think is incredibly hot (and I've had a crush on him since I was 13 :wub2:)...

hanson2.jpgIsaac+Hanson+Ike+3.jpg

Ike8-1.png

faveike.jpg

Oh, how I wish I was that guitar pick...

*sigh* :das::fangurl::swoon:

Yeah, sorry about that.:naughty: We got a bit carried away. And may I ask, WHO IS THAT FINE LAD?:mf_lustslow:

Yeah, sorry about that.:naughty: We got a bit carried away. And may I ask, WHO IS THAT FINE LAD?:mf_lustslow:

It's all good, I did scroll through it pretty quickly though. Pretty much the only words I picked up were prostitute, cookies and Oregon :blink:

His name is Isaac Hanson (as in, a member of the band Hanson)... When he was 17 he looked kinda dorky (but I still thought he was cute), then as he's gotten older he's just gotten better and better looking :biggrin2:

See?

Ike at 17:

blueike3.JPG

Ike at about 20 ish:

ike_hanson_1169579002.jpg

Ike in his mid 20s:

IkeChi5101109.jpg

The first pics I posted are pretty much him as he is now (31)...

Actually, the whole family is attractive...

And their kids are soooooo cute! :biggrin2:

It's all good, I did scroll through it pretty quickly though. Pretty much the only words I picked up were prostitute, cookies and Oregon :blink:

His name is Isaac Hanson (as in, a member of the band Hanson)... When he was 17 he looked kinda dorky (but I still thought he was cute), then as he's gotten older he's just gotten better and better looking :biggrin2:

Yeah, it was kind of madness :biggrin2: but so much fun. Glad you persevered through it:roftl:

He does look very nice. :thumb_yello:

11059_177912657201_651522201_331250.jpg

Well here's a pic of the whole lovely family. And I have to say, Mika still wins my heart :wub2:

orlando-bloom.jpg

:biggrin2: and here's the lovely chap who I was absolutely infatuated with when I was in middle school. Once again British. with dark, wavy/curly hair.....I'm starting to see a slight pattern I think:naughty: