The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

Yes! :teehee: Look at us! Helping the world, one slave sale at a time.:blush-anim-cl: I'm just saying, I certainly hope he comes to Oregon and/or Washington, because my mother isn't going to allow me to drive clear across the country for him. Even though I totally would.:teehee: Heck, if we sell enough look alikes, we could fly THE WHOLE ACTIVE FAN BASE somewhere for a live show! That might get a bit crowded, but totally worth it.:biggrin2:

Oh we could use that 5 acres field :aah: its going to be like a never ending festival because nobody will let mika go :teehee:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh we could use that 5 acres field :aah: its going to be like a never ending festival because nobody will let mika go :teehee:

Yes! That would be perfect!:biggrin2: We could do a specialty sale on our slaves! Buy one, get one half off?!:aah: Limited time only!

Yes! That would be perfect!:biggrin2: We could do a specialty sale on our slaves! Buy one, get one half off?!:aah: Limited time only!

And of course for non mikafreaks just the ones from the 'lower' class, that resemble the originals the least :teehee:

And of course for non mikafreaks just the ones from the 'lower' class, that resemble the originals the least :teehee:

Yes! We shall have great riches soon, my dear! Let's just hope all of this money doesn't fall into the wrong hands!:aah:

Yes! We shall have great riches soon, my dear! Let's just hope all of this money doesn't fall into the wrong hands!:aah:

I think most people would consider us all the "wrong hands" :aah:

Oh we could use that 5 acres field its going to be like a never ending festival because nobody will let mika go

a never ending mika festival? :shocked: I think I could die of happiness:wub2:

I think most people would consider us all the "wrong hands" :aah:

a never ending mika festival? :shocked: I think I could die of happiness:wub2:

Hahaha Probably! I think I'm the last person I would trust with irrational riches!:aah: And I would die from lack of sleep if there was a never ending Mika festival. I would be constantly keeping an eye on his to reduce the risk if escape!:teehee:

Ehh, probably. She would want to come, but doesn't really fancy Mika, so she would end up camping out in a hotel or something. I think that sounds like a better plan! Just paying Mika for a live show for MFC'ers. :aah: I would die of excitement. I swear, if he doesn't come to America and my $500 I have stock piled (I've been saving for a while and its become a bit of a compulsion) goes it waste, I will just sit down and not move for a week. :blink: Please Mika! For your name twin!

I think I'm going to cry if he does come to America and I don't get my leave approved to go see him. I would probably freak out on someone at that point. :biggrin2: As it is, waiting for the cd and plan to start saving up more once I'm not having to travel cross country. Gas prices suck right now :annoyed_h4h:

Hahaha Probably! I think I'm the last person I would trust with irrational riches!:aah: And I would die from lack of sleep if there was a never ending Mika festival. I would be constantly keeping an eye on his to reduce the risk if escape!:teehee:

Just lock him in a suite at night, so we can all rest.:naughty: And then you start the festival again the next night. It'd end up being a rotation of all the MFC'ers coming and going. It'd make trip planning real easy though if he was always in the same spot :biggrin2:

Dont worry, Ill bring a chain and we can tow you to his leg :roftl: Hm, I like irrational riches but how can we spend money if were stuck on the festival? :blink::teehee:

Just lock him in a suite at night, so we can all rest.:naughty: And then you start the festival again the next night. It'd end up being a rotation of all the MFC'ers coming and going. It'd make trip planning real easy though if he was always in the same spot :biggrin2:

Oh, didnt see this post when i wrote :aah: Awesome. Problem solved!

Dont worry, Ill bring a chain and we can tow you to his leg :roftl: Hm, I like irrational riches but how can we spend money if were stuck on the festival? :blink::teehee:

Hahahaha, I'm a big fan of online shopping.:naughty: But then the mailman would know our location and perhaps go to the authorities!!:shocked: We would have to give a fake address. And being chained to Mika?! It's stuff out of fairy tails! :aah::biggrin2:

I think I'm going to cry if he does come to America and I don't get my leave approved to go see him. I would probably freak out on someone at that point. :biggrin2: As it is, waiting for the cd and plan to start saving up more once I'm not having to travel cross country. Gas prices suck right now :annoyed_h4h:

Im glad I have a mother that drives 3000 kilometres just to see mika and also combines it with a holiday so everyone's happy :aah:

That's what I was thinking! And my car probably wouldn't make it across the state, let alone the country.:sneaky2: I just hope he makes his way to Oregon. Even Washington or Idaho would be fine by me! By, with my luck, he probably won't.:sneaky2: I started saving just in case, and I was only going to save to about $100, but it became a compulsion to put every dime i have to spare into my shoe box labeled "Mika Tour". I suppose I could have worse habits though.:boxed:

It will be the Mika Headquarters! Now nobody will have to guess where he is, because he never moves location!:aah::biggrin2:

Hahahaha, I'm a big fan of online shopping.:naughty: But then the mailman would know our location and perhaps go to the authorities!!:shocked: We would have to give a fake address. And being chained to Mika?! It's stuff out of fairy tails! :aah::biggrin2:

Oh god, online shopping is like the best thing ever :aah: no, we'll put the mailbox somewhere into a forest, or just keep the mailman as a pet :roftl: we're going to need some food bowls, i suppose.. :blink:

Oh god, online shopping is like the best thing ever :aah: no, we'll put the mailbox somewhere into a forest, or just keep the mailman as a pet :roftl: we're going to need some food bowls, i suppose.. :blink:

Actually, we could either make the mail people Mika fans or offer them cookies as a bribe. :wink2:

That's what I was thinking! And my car probably wouldn't make it across the state, let alone the country.:sneaky2: I just hope he makes his way to Oregon. Even Washington or Idaho would be fine by me! By, with my luck, he probably won't.:sneaky2: I started saving just in case, and I was only going to save to about $100, but it became a compulsion to put every dime i have to spare into my shoe box labeled "Mika Tour". I suppose I could have worse habits though.:boxed:

That's a really good habit actually, specially if you've saved up to 500 :shocked:

As I said, planes are an awesome option. If nothing else, he'll probably be in a large city. Your mother goes and does tourist stuff, you have a blast watching Mika. It's a win/win :aah:

Actually, we could either make the mail people Mika fans or offer them cookies as a bribe. :wink2:

Yes! And if they don't convert or comply to our cookies, we can lock them in the dungeon!:aah:

Hahaha! I love that idea! Just keep him on a chain! *We're going to need a lot of chains...* I will bring the Tupperware! What do you suppose mailmen like to eat... Stamps? Letters?:aah:

Hahaha! I love that idea! Just keep him on a chain! *We're going to need a lot of chains...* I will bring the Tupperware! What do you suppose mailmen like to eat... Stamps? Letters?:aah:

Maybe we could give them policeman food ie donuts and some coffee:naughty: I'd be sick of letter adhesive stuff if I worked that job. And the papercuts they must get:shocked:

That's a really good habit actually, specially if you've saved up to 500 :shocked:

As I said, planes are an awesome option. If nothing else, he'll probably be in a large city. Your mother goes and does tourist stuff, you have a blast watching Mika. It's a win/win :aah:

That's true! I live a few ours from Portland, Or. and Seattle, Wa. I think he's been to Seattle once or twice? I've been thinking if he comes at all, he would go there. But you never know. I've been trying to talk my mother into letting me go back to London on vacation and I would just stay with my old friends, but that idea got shot down real quick.:shocked:

Maybe we could give them policeman food ie donuts and some coffee:naughty: I'd be sick of letter adhesive stuff if I worked that job. And the papercuts they must get:shocked:

Me too! I have been literally scarred by some paper cuts! I've developed an irrational fear of paper.:shocked: I'd imagine we could keep him alive for a while on donuts and coffee!

That's true! I live a few ours from Portland, Or. and Seattle, Wa. I think he's been to Seattle once or twice? I've been thinking if he comes at all, he would go there. But you never know. I've been trying to talk my mother into letting me go back to London on vacation and I would just stay with my old friends, but that idea got shot down real quick.:shocked:

Why?! I mean, it's not like you'd be completely alone there in London. Though I suppose parents often worry.

Well hopefully he'll come tour the US a bit so that it negates all the issues of distance traveling. :blush-anim-cl:

Why?! I mean, it's not like you'd be completely alone there in London. Though I suppose parents often worry.

Well hopefully he'll come tour the US a bit so that it negates all the issues of distance traveling. :blush-anim-cl:

She says it's because i need to start distancing myself from my old life.:mf_rosetinted: I'm thinking they're secretly planning a trip back though, because i was snooping around (i know, i know. Bad Micah) and heard then talking about going back, and dates and such. I just hope he comes to America, or else my heart will be crushed.:blink: Okay, maybe not that extreme, but I will be super duper disappointed.:naughty:

Chains, yeah, we'll make them build their dungeon first and if theyre good they can have a chair! :biggrin2: Tupperware is too expensive, what about we do something to walnuts so they mutate and become huge, our postmen have food AND bowls! :teehee: