The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

She says it's because i need to start distancing myself from my old life.:mf_rosetinted: I'm thinking they're secretly planning a trip back though, because i was snooping around (i know, i know. Bad Micah) and heard then talking about going back, and dates and such. I just hope he comes to America, or else my heart will be crushed.:blink: Okay, maybe not that extreme, but I will be super duper disappointed.:naughty:

:blink: I'm going to assume there's some big story behind needing to "distance" yourself from your old life. Personal opinion (despite not knowing a thing really), that seems kind of silly to put it nicely. We all are who we are based on what we've done in the past. It shapes us, and while sometimes it's not always a good thing, if it's not going to harm you or anyone else do what you will. You won't grow otherwise.

But enough philosophical :aah: cause we've pretty much taken over this thread and gone way off course already lol :naughty:

Hope you get to go back to London, who knows maybe you'll get lucky and run into him on the street there :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chains, yeah, we'll make them build their dungeon first and if theyre good they can have a chair! :biggrin2: Tupperware is too expensive, what about we do something to walnuts so they mutate and become huge, our postmen have food AND bowls! :teehee:

That sounds splendid! Haha, our pet mailmen our going to be so grateful of our generosity!:naughty: Giant walnuts!? Oh my! That would be awesome! I despise the taste of nuts, but just the thought of anything mutated to be huge fascinates me! :aah: What do we do if they have a nut allergy? We can't kill them!:blink:

Chains, yeah, we'll make them build their dungeon first and if theyre good they can have a chair! :biggrin2: Tupperware is too expensive, what about we do something to walnuts so they mutate and become huge, our postmen have food AND bowls! :teehee:

:blink::blink::blink: you're secretly an evil genius or something aren't you:shocked:

We should give them beds and the like. Stockholm syndrome, we want them to like us so they'll want to stay. Less supervision necessary, more time spent watching Mika:biggrin2:

:blink: I'm going to assume there's some big story behind needing to "distance" yourself from your old life. Personal opinion (despite not knowing a thing really), that seems kind of silly to put it nicely. We all are who we are based on what we've done in the past. It shapes us, and while sometimes it's not always a good thing, if it's not going to harm you or anyone else do what you will. You won't grow otherwise.

But enough philosophical :aah: cause we've pretty much taken over this thread and gone way off course already lol :naughty:

Hope you get to go back to London, who knows maybe you'll get lucky and run into him on the street there :biggrin2:

Hahaha, sometimes i wonder what goes on in my mothers head. I miss it, and I'm counting down the days until I can finally go back, but my life isn't absorbed into the thought of going back.

I feel bad for anyone who came here looking for good looking guys, but instead became confronted with our plan to kidnap mika and fortune, all their look alikes, sell them to the slave trade, and keep our pet mailmen alive with mutated walnuts!:blink: We've gone mad....

If you guys find me passed out on the streets of London, you'll know Mika isn't too far away!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

:blink::blink::blink: you're secretly an evil genius or something aren't you:shocked:

We should give them beds and the like. Stockholm syndrome, we want them to like us so they'll want to stay. Less supervision necessary, more time spent watching Mika:biggrin2:

We should teach them to walk on leashes!

I'm trying to hold it back, but I'm just enjoying this great chance for releasing some madness inside of me :aah: And if you spoke german (you dont, do you?) i would tell you some of my christmas poems, they include amazing stories about murders and corpses swimming in lakes :biggrin2:

Okay. So they dont have any rules for their dungeon, whatever theyre able to build is okay. and we will pet them once a day :teehee:

I'm trying to hold it back, but I'm just enjoying this great chance for releasing some madness inside of me :aah: And if you spoke german (you dont, do you?) i would tell you some of my christmas poems, they include amazing stories about murders and corpses swimming in lakes :biggrin2:

Okay. So they dont have any rules for their dungeon, whatever theyre able to build is okay. and we will pet them once a day :teehee:

Oh my! Those poems sound... dark.:blink:

I will bring them all little squeaky toys! My cat's love them!

Hahaha, sometimes i wonder what goes on in my mothers head. I miss it, and I'm counting down the days until I can finally go back, but my life isn't absorbed into the thought of going back.

I feel bad for anyone who came here looking for good looking guys, but instead became confronted with our plan to kidnap mika and fortune, all their look alikes, sell them to the slave trade, and keep our pet mailmen alive with mutated walnuts!:blink: We've gone mad....

If you guys find me passed out on the streets of London, you'll know Mika isn't too far away!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

I promise if I ever find you passed out on the streets of london, I'll go find Mika first and then come get you with him in tow :biggrin2:

:aah: And at least everyone can have a fun time reading a sort of funny/creepy story about our insanity? :thumb_yello:

Sorry, don't speak it yet. Hope to start learning soon, on top of French and Italian. Cause Mika speaks french, a friend of mine lives in Italy, and my uncle speaks German after living there for 8 years :biggrin2:

That sounds splendid! Haha, our pet mailmen our going to be so grateful of our generosity!:naughty: Giant walnuts!? Oh my! That would be awesome! I despise the taste of nuts, but just the thought of anything mutated to be huge fascinates me! :aah: What do we do if they have a nut allergy? We can't kill them!:blink:

I hate nuts. I HATE them. :aah: indeed, mutations are interesting, I just cant think of an example now :teehee: they wont die, nobody dies at super happy great mika place :biggrin2: I have that one awesome friend who has a chocolate allergy and a nut allergy and what does she eat? Chocolate with whole nuts in it. :aah:

So like E.A.Poe but in German :aah: sounds awesome

I promise if I ever find you passed out on the streets of london, I'll go find Mika first and then come get you with him in tow :biggrin2:

:aah: And at least everyone can have a fun time reading a sort of funny/creepy story about our insanity? :thumb_yello:

Sorry, don't speak it yet. Hope to start learning soon, on top of French and Italian. Cause Mika speaks french, a friend of mine lives in Italy, and my uncle speaks German after living there for 8 years :biggrin2:

I hope he's CPR certified!!!:thumb_yello: I hope they enjoy reading our insane, dark stories! And to think this all started with.... What did this all start with!:blink:

Who's not mad on here? :biggrin2:

I hate nuts. I HATE them. :aah: indeed, mutations are interesting, I just cant think of an example now :teehee: they wont die, nobody dies at super happy great mika place :biggrin2: I have that one awesome friend who has a chocolate allergy and a nut allergy and what does she eat? Chocolate with whole nuts in it. :aah:

:naughty: I'd probably eat the cookies anyways too. They have hospitals for a reason, and that is to let people with allergies eat what they want :teehee:

:biggrin2::biggrin2: I'm happy i found SOMEBODY who hates nuts as much as I do!! Hahaha! That's correct! As soon as you step onto the grounds, you are released of all injury, allergy, sickness, and anything else bad you can think of!!!:roftl::roftl:

Woow cool! Mi piace molto l'italiano :teehee: But I dont speak more than ten sentences :aah: My french is better (because of mika for sure) :roftl:

Who's not mad on here? :biggrin2:

Good point!:biggrin2: I'm starting to feel really bad for anybody coming here for the purpose of the thread.... Oh Well! If they have any complaints, they have every right to say something! :biggrin2:

I hope he's CPR certified!!!:thumb_yello: I hope they enjoy reading our insane, dark stories! And to think this all started with.... What did this all start with!:blink:

No worries, technically my certification expired recently, but I still know what to do for CPR :biggrin2:

:biggrin2::biggrin2: I'm happy i found SOMEBODY who hates nuts as much as I do!! Hahaha! That's correct! As soon as you step onto the grounds, you are released of all injury, allergy, sickness, and anything else bad you can think of!!!:roftl::roftl:

:aah: It's like heaven, only better and OUR work! Lets be proud of ourselves! :teehee:

Good point!:biggrin2: I'm starting to feel really bad for anybody coming here for the purpose of the thread.... Oh Well! If they have any complaints, they have every right to say something! :biggrin2:

so long as the mod's don't put us on probation from all threads, I'm good. If necessary, totally willing to start putting up pictures of random cute guys every third post or so.:aah:

so long as the mod's don't put us on probation from all threads, I'm good. If necessary, totally willing to start putting up pictures of random cute guys every third post or so.:aah:

Do it!:mf_rosetinted: I am yet to figure out how to post pictures, or else I would join. But I'm technologically illiterate, so that explains why it took me two weeks to figure out how to reply!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Yes! Our own special Mika heaven! And none of us have to die to get there! BONUS!!!!:roftl::roftl:

They say the Garden of Eden used to be the best place to live. I think if we had like a Garden of Mika, that'd be better :wub2: