The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Girls you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The best one:wub2: :wub2:

I love "Girl, interrupted":shocked: And "The crucible" :shocked: And "Little women" :shocked: And so on:shocked:

Yep , she was great in all of them !! Have you seen her in a little known documentary made by Al Pacino called 'Looking for Richard' ?? It is about Shakespeare's Richard III . Anyway , Winona plays a wonderful 'Lady Anne' !!:thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=326207post326207

Oh, and I agree with Pink... when Keira Knightley first appeared on the scene, I thought she was extremely skinny but gorgeous, and her skinnyness seemed like something I'd ascribe to being "naturally slim." As she has continued to lose weight, however... well...

--Jack

Love the first picture you posted, Nicka. I was actually having a conversation the other day with my bf about Gwen. I had bought magazine with her on the cover and I was commenting how freaking beautiful she is. He said "You know...they airbrush all those pictures." I said "Yeah, but you and I both saw her up close...and she looked completely flawless then.."

He of course said "Oh, well yeah. I'm just saying that's what they do. I know she's pretty."

I was thinking "Good boy." ;)