What dose that Tag say?

Ioana

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ioana...:D...Deeper? Er....I think if its about Mika you can never be sure LOL!

Maybe theres something deeper in it that only he knows....you know a secret code or something...or he just made it to confuse us...Its Mika!!! :lmao:

But anyway...I am still zooming....so...and...but I think its Ohh la la Lollipop

I doubt if it was to confuse. :roftl: I hardly think he would expect people to be analyzing it. :roftl:

does it matter what it says? :roftl:

The lengths that you lot go to amaze and scare me :roftl: :roftl:

Well it could have said "My phone number is 475043840, please stalk me", you never know if you don't check :mf_rosetinted:

Well it could have said "My phone number is 475043840, please stalk me", you never know if you don't check :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Indeed now that would have been a discovery :roftl:

No no, Kata, that's what's written on the inside band of his underwear... this is why people are so dedicated to examining it, you see.

--Jack

No no, Kata, that's what's written on the inside band of his underwear... this is why people are so dedicated to examining it, you see.

--Jack

Oh...and I only found the zip code on his socks, damn I gotta shape up :sneaky2:

shouldn't it be smth...deeper ? :lmao:

I mean if ur gonna write smth in a tag,why write la la lolipop?

Ioana, if you say "ooh la la lollipop" with one of your famous accents, it will sound deep...I'm thinking, not the Scots one tho. :bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

stop making me laugh soo much i have a cold and it hurts :roftl:

might hurt, but laughing def. helps you to get healthy faster. :wink2:

lol, i guess i shouldn't have posted this pic, i just thought it was funny that it says lollipop on it... but now this has turned into a search for a deeper meaning - and even more, there probably is one, or why else would some ppl here be so shocked... :naughty::roftl: