What dose that Tag say?

Ioana

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it could have said "My phone number is 475043840, please stalk me", you never know if you don't check :mf_rosetinted:

No no, Kata, that's what's written on the inside band of his underwear... this is why people are so dedicated to examining it, you see.

--Jack

I thought that was where his sexuality was written?!?! :shocked:

LOL!:roftl: :roftl: YOU REALLY MADE ME LAUGH!

I'd say 'ooh la la lollippop'

Mmm... *caresses hers chin with the tip of her fingers and keeps on zooming*. I agree, my dear Watson. It seems to say 'Ooh la la lollipop'. Which is not sooo far fetched, since he spent many years in France. And, in that case, I suppose there is a deeper meaning. But what can that be?

The song lollipop was written to Mika's sister to tell her not to have sex too soon. Maybe there's somtehing perverted in the necklace as well... :naughty:

Oh, God. I'm delusional again. I need some sleep.

heeey :sneaky2: hands off you butcher wannabe..! :roftl: you ain't gettin' your hands on these organs..! NEVA! :roftl:

:cool:

hey,my organ addiction is gone,you can keep our kidney...but now that you remind me ...:mf_rosetinted:

I was chopping the salad twinno,I need to garnish you with smth...but you always must think the worse

*strops at being called an 'outsider' and goes elsewhere*

oh no I didn't mean it like that!

hey,my organ addiction is gone,you can keep our kidney...but now that you remind me ...:mf_rosetinted:

I was chopping the salad twinno,I need to garnish you with smth...but you always must think the worse

:shocked: :shocked:

*hears someone shouting in the distance: run to the forrest, run!*

*runs as fast as her short legs can take her*

(I have a déjà vu feeling.. :roftl:)

I think Pinky is right that it says Yoppappop really, but I thought it just read "Ooh la la Yoppappop"--she is French after all. And that's as deep as anyone wants, because what's deeper and more worthy of engraved jewelry than love, after all?

--Jack