London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

if more people want to share accomodation i can look for an apartment that will accomodate 6 .....

at the moment i am looking at this set of apartments for us..

Mayflower Apartments

Central London in Earls Court

ok ill just ask vanessa

x

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know :thumb_yello:

Right now there are two options that i can see...there is earls court we can book for 3 nights for 4 people the cost will then be divided by us 4

or there is an apartment in trafalger square which sleeps 6 people but is twice as expensive but again split the cost between 6 - which in this scenario it is important that the 6 people stay for the full 3 nights for just cost effectiveness really

i know :thumb_yello:

Right now there are two options that i can see...there is earls court we can book for 3 nights for 4 people the cost will then be divided by us 4

or there is an apartment in trafalger square which sleeps 6 people but is twice as expensive but again split the cost between 6 - which in this scenario it is important that the 6 people stay for the full 3 nights for just cost effectiveness really

hmmm well im staying for the 3 nights ... but i dont know about everyone else apart from me you and sara ... so maybe the 4 people sharing ? :blink:

the apartment that sleeps 4 is a total of £370 which will be divided into 4 which makes it £92 ish each for the three nights

the one in trafalger square is £678 which divided into 6 makes it about £110ish each

so its around the same mark once divided up - but like i say it needs people to be commited to stay for the three nights really

hmmm well im staying for the 3 nights ... but i dont know about everyone else apart from me you and sara ... so maybe the 4 people sharing ? :blink:

Rose said she would be interested in staying the three nights :thumb_yello: so we have 4 people definately confirmed to stay for the three nights so the 4 share sounds good to me at the moment

Hey gang :thumb_yello:

Me and bexxy have just been talking , and i dont know if its just us or everyone ... but we are struggling to come up with accomodation for the london dates, thats kind of close to both venues -brixton and hammersmith- and that are relatively cheap. The idea is that we get this accomodation thread together for the venue in order for all the MFC members to be able to stay together at the same hotel, and chat and give ideas to each other and book up. So this ones for London for the hammersmith and brixton concerts...

hope we can all help each other with this one :thumb_yello:

I have been looking at one called the chelsea guest house ... which is 1.4 miles from the brixton venue ... ( approx 5 min drive) and its 177 pound for a twin room for 3 nights... anymore ideas ?

thanks guys :thumb_yello:

Sorry, I'm too tired to read 8 pages now, so I'll just say what I want to say although it might have already been posted.

Go to http://www.happy-homes.com/ and have a look at what they offer. This is a (private?) enterprise that organises homestays at families that live in Zones 1-3 in west London. I've been to London quite a number of times and I've always stayed at a family. This option is after all much (!) cheaper, cleaner, safer, better & more comfortable than a hotel or gotel (in case you are not Bill Gates). However, they just offer stays for up to three people (as far as I know) and so you wouldn't have the possibility to have a nice-fan-get-together. Plus, the homestays usually have to be longer than four days but I think that there might be the possibility to arrange something else (but I've never tried this).

:lmao: ok hun :thumb_yello:

mayflower_hotel_earls_court_london_.jpg

if everything goes according to plan this will be the place we will be staying :thumb_yello:

its a palace compared to picadilly hostel :roftl:

It's got a balcony, and no dodgy builders trying to see us get dressed:naughty: , I love it.

I'll bet their electric plug sockets work without you having to wiggle the plug around.