London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

well i hoep she does know we will all be aimless wanderers :naughty:

If you follow me i will end up getting you all to walk in a huge circle around london :naughty:

:biggrin2:

Sivan, I'm going to Brixton only on December 2nd. I don't know if i go there on saturday morning or sunday morning.

It depends if i can join someone from the MFC or the Mikawebsite and it depends on the price.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok well there are 4 of us staying at a "luxury" apartment for three nights in earls court.

The max capacity is 4 people so we couldnt fit you in with us BUT you could book a room in the same hotel in which we are in and come and after show party with us.

But it will cost you money which you dont need to spend if you are staying with a friend (why spend money when you dont have to plus i imagine flight tickets wont be cheap for you)

We will all be central london so i think it will be easy enough to meet up somewhere and travel buddy together to the venue :biggrin2:

Which hotel did you choose?

I think i could find some French MFCers to go there. :biggrin2:

ok well there are 4 of us staying at a "luxury" apartment for three nights in earls court.

The max capacity is 4 people so we couldnt fit you in with us BUT you could book a room in the same hotel in which we are in and come and after show party with us.

But it will cost you money which you dont need to spend if you are staying with a friend (why spend money when you dont have to plus i imagine flight tickets wont be cheap for you)

We will all be central london so i think it will be easy enough to meet up somewhere and travel buddy together to the venue :biggrin2:

how much is the room there?

and where the venue? u have the address? ill check how far it is from my friend apartment...

Mayflower Apartments

26-28 Trebovir Road, London,

that is the address

i was hoping that because it is central london the public transport will be great and it wont be too many tube stops to get to the venue :thumb_yello:

sorry bexx my internet cut off :thumbdown: my responce to your lack of knowledge of london was - :naughty:

ok ... :blink::thumb_yello:

great ! ... LOL its all down to sara then ! :roftl:

it cant be that hard surely ...lol if i can get to london from 3 hours away surely we can find a hotel IN london ... :roftl: ... i think :blink:

LOL

ok girls! im more relaxed now!

well the thing is....i dot know if i should stay at some hotel with u guys for 3 nights or what ever u guys do? or stay at my friend place and come every day to the venue.... what u guys doing?

LOL no probs hun :thumb_yello: gosh you have guts to come all the way from the USA :naughty: ... i was bricking it from 3 hours away :naughty:

ive just done a route planner from Earls court - Brixton underground station it says its 5.1miles away and fast walking pace would take 76mins to walk it.

But i think it shouldnt take too long to get there using public transport and depending on what time it finishes etc etc we could get a taxi share back to the city centre :thumb_yello:

well i have to say this thread has made me feel a whole lot better about the London venues in December now :thumb_yello:

It will be a whole weight off my shoulders once i have confirmation though :biggrin2:

ive just done a route planner from Earls court - Brixton underground station it says its 5.1miles away and fast walking pace would take 76mins to walk it.

But i think it shouldnt take too long to get there using public transport and depending on what time it finishes etc etc we could get a taxi share back to the city centre :thumb_yello:

great ... it shouldnt cost that much sharing ! :thumb_yello:

well i have to say this thread has made me feel a whole lot better about the London venues in December now :thumb_yello:

It will be a whole weight off my shoulders once i have confirmation though :biggrin2:

me too ... i was wondering what i was gonna do til now ... im glad im gonna have people with me who ill have met and know too ! :thumb_yello:

me too ... i was wondering what i was gonna do til now ... im glad im gonna have people with me who ill have met and know too ! :thumb_yello:

even though i guess Technically you have met me already we just never spoke to one another :roftl: :roftl:

LOL no probs hun :thumb_yello: gosh you have guts to come all the way from the USA :naughty: ... i was bricking it from 3 hours away :naughty:

actually i will come from Israel :) on the way back to LA :)

hmm but Sivan you cause me a great dilemma.....i now dont know if im more excited to meet you or Mika :wink2:

ME TO!!!!!!!! i want to meet all of u!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin2: who is mika? :blink:

ive never even flown :tears: i think youll be fine :biggrin2:

im sure it will be ok :)

im planing this and im not even sure 100% that i can come.... but if i wont plan it wont happen....so i need to do this! so far it looks likethings will be ok :)