London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

I'm not going to the London gigs but when I went I also stayed at the Piccadilly hostel our "suite" was the rather grand Grace Kelly suite :naughty::naughty: wasn't it babs lol.

But a week later I took my daughter to see "Wicked" and we stayed at the Travel Lodge at Kings Cross and it was £75 a night for a room with twin single beds. Dunno if that is any help, I mean tubes and oyster cards are reasonably priced too and convenient.

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel.php?hotel_id=258

Ours was quite a nice hotel, had tv and stuff, clean not like Piccadilly Heights lol. It's only a few mins walk from Kings cross and google maps are great things to print out lol.

also found this link it's Kings Cross again but some are bed and breakfasts and are under £50 a room a night. here's a link to the page of them.

http://www.londontoolkit.com/accommodation/kings_cross_bed_breakfast.htm

I have to start thinking about rooms for Manchester, I'm all sorted for Doncaster though :biggrin2: so is anyone got any ideas for Manchester yet then?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heres a description of the Mayflower Hotel

"Situated in lively Earls Court, the Mayflower Apartments offer elegant and stylish living while you are in London. Offering a choice of nine deluxe apartments, each with a fully fitted Bosch kitchen and all the facilities you would expect of a luxury hotel. They are located close to the fashionable districts of Kensington & Chelsea and the attractions of the West End.

"

oh and for us 4 i believe only £92 each for the three nights

I'm not going to the London gigs but when I went I also stayed at the Piccadilly hostel our "suite" was the rather grand Grace Kelly suite :naughty::naughty: wasn't it babs lol.

But a week later I took my daughter to see "Wicked" and we stayed at the Travel Lodge at Kings Cross and it was £75 a night for a room with twin single beds. Dunno if that is any help, I mean tubes and oyster cards are reasonably priced too and convenient.

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel.php?hotel_id=258

Ours was quite a nice hotel, had tv and stuff, clean not like Piccadilly Heights lol. It's only a few mins walk from Kings cross and google maps are great things to print out lol.

also found this link it's Kings Cross again but some are bed and breakfasts and are under £50 a room a night. here's a link to the page of them.

http://www.londontoolkit.com/accommodation/kings_cross_bed_breakfast.htm

I have to start thinking about rooms for Manchester, I'm all sorted for Doncaster though :biggrin2: so is anyone got any ideas for Manchester yet then?

Ta sparkley ! :wink2:

i havent hun imnot going to manchester .. thats why i made this thread because i thought it would be easier to arrange it in a seperate thread ...LOL thats what you wanna do for the manchester one :wink2::biggrin2:

"Situated in lively Earls Court, the Mayflower Apartments offer elegant and stylish living while you are in London. Offering a choice of nine deluxe apartments, each with a fully fitted Bosch kitchen and all the facilities you would expect of a luxury hotel. They are located close to the fashionable districts of Kensington & Chelsea and the attractions of the West End.

"

that is really good !! :biggrin2: i like this one :biggrin2:

"

Is it cheap?

im scared now ... LOL ... how will i manage london on my own ? :boxed: .. :naughty:

I did this too at Somerset House, it was scary and exciting all at the same time lol, but the MFC mafia gials are ace I can vouch for that and they looked after me and made sure I didn't get lost lol, thanks gals :thumb_yello:

I did this too at Somerset House, it was scary and exciting all at the same time lol, but the MFC mafia gials are ace I can vouch for that and they looked after me and made sure I didn't get lost lol, thanks gals :thumb_yello:

yeah bexxy reassured me :naughty: it was so daunting beforehand :blink:

"

OOH! I shall have too dress up posh, and serve you all posh drinks when you get back.:roftl:

OOH! I shall have too dress up posh, and serve you all posh drinks when you get back.:roftl:

Rose your going to Donny aswell arent you?

i thought you were anyway....do you have accomodation sorted out for that one yet?

Rose your going to Donny aswell arent you?

i thought you were anyway....do you have accomodation sorted out for that one yet?

Yes I am, and no I haven't, so I'll have to look around and find somewhere, unless I bring my tent.:roftl:

Ooo Rak the place I'm staying is fab right next to the Dome,

http://www.activehotels.com/wl/servlet/xmlbrochure/index.do?hotelid=103128&trkref=DDP&subid=UKhotel.com

it's got free parking google maps it and see how close it is to the Dome lol, I payed £35 for a double room with twin single beds :biggrin2: cheaper than London :wink2: :naughty: but go on the Doncaster thread there may be more ideas on it since I was last on it.

gah my pc is being REALLY slow tonight!!!

I think Brixton is a bit out of london city centre but no problem to get to via public transport i mean if we all arrange to meet somewhere first then we can travel together :thumb_yello:

gah my pc is being REALLY slow tonight!!!

I think Brixton is a bit out of london city centre but no problem to get to via public transport i mean if we all arrange to meet somewhere first then we can travel together :thumb_yello:

good idea :thumb_yello: let me know about booking and if were booked and all that jazz :biggrin2: nite people x