mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too sharing is definately more fun :thumb_yello:

And im liking the idea of booking out a flat share thing for the days we are all there...i think the ones i have been looking at sleep 4 people and cost 100 - 125 per night so for three nights it would cost each person just under £100 which isnt that bad for three nights in london i dont think..

Just need to find out 1. who is interested and needing accomodation for all three concert dates

*raises her hand*

Me too sharing is definately more fun :thumb_yello:

And im liking the idea of booking out a flat share thing for the days we are all there...i think the ones i have been looking at sleep 4 people and cost 100 - 125 per night so for three nights it would cost each person just under £100 which isnt that bad for three nights in london i dont think..

Just need to find out 1. who is interested and needing accomodation for all three concert dates

*raises her hand*

meeee ! i wanna share for all 3 nights *jumps around waving* :biggrin2:

A great idea, I would take part, but I've already booked a hotel.

Where is yours? Which one? We could always gatecrash Mika's parents!! lol!!!:naughty: However, perhaps i could fancy a trip to Windsor. :naughty::wub2: (Don't worry, it's about a dream i had)

im always by myself i dont like advertising the fact on the mfc though incase there are stalkers around :naughty:

But yes to most mika concerts i go alone no one i know has any tastes in music :roftl:

Where is yours? Which one? We could always gatecrash Mika's parents!! lol!!!:naughty: However, perhaps i could fancy a trip to Windsor. :naughty::wub2: (Don't worry, it's about a dream i had)

well now you mention it there is a flat share in Kensington but its a bit pricey :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

im always by myself i dont like advertising the fact on the mfc though incase there are stalkers around :naughty:

But yes to most mika concerts i go alone no one i know has any tastes in music :roftl:

im scared now ... LOL ... how will i manage london on my own ? :boxed: .. :naughty:

im scared now ... LOL ... how will i manage london on my own ? :boxed: .. :naughty:

Dont worry you will be fine...well you wont be on your own anyway cos technically you will be with us :thumb_yello:

Not many people are as mad as me ....the first time i went to london was by myself to the Blink art gallery (it was a disaster but i did it and concored it)

JackViolet knows of a nice hostel at King's Cross. You may want to look at that if you can't find a suitable holiday flat or someone to share with. I'll ask her to post the link here if anyone is interested.

Dont worry you will be fine...well you wont be on your own anyway cos technically you will be with us :thumb_yello:

Not many people are as mad as me ....the first time i went to london was by myself to the Blink art gallery (it was a disaster but i did it and concored it)

my god you are mad :boxed: well hopefully when it gets a bit nearer the time we can arrange to get trains into the same station and meet at that station at a certain time or something .... ok can you see the panic in my typing now *shivers nervously*:boxed:

:lmao:

my god you are mad :boxed: well hopefully when it gets a bit nearer the time we can arrange to get trains into the same station and meet at that station at a certain time or something .... ok can you see the panic in my typing now *shivers nervously*:boxed:

:rofl:

:roftl: dont worry it will be fine im pretty sure i can navigate successfully around london now thanks to the help of Jennie and my handy flip out map :thumb_yello:

closer to the time if you like we can book the same train or bus or whatever is best i dont know :cool:

:roftl: dont worry it will be fine im pretty sure i can navigate successfully around london now thanks to the help of Jennie and my handy flip out map :thumb_yello:

closer to the time if you like we can book the same train or bus or whatever is best i dont know :cool:

yes that sounds like a fantabulous idea !!! :thumb_yello: no need to shiver now i feel totally comfortable with that :biggrin2:

do you know i feel as if i need an extra enlarged map of london on my wall with little markers on it where the venues are and all availiable accomodation :roftl:

I need visual aids ...im a bit of a slow thinker :biggrin2:

do you know i feel as if i need an extra enlarged map of london on my wall with little markers on it where the venues are and all availiable accomodation :roftl:

I need visual aids ...im a bit of a slow thinker :biggrin2:

me too ! LOL but im sure we will be fine hun :thumb_yello:

yes ofcourse we will be fine!!!!

Its gonna be great But if we dooo find a holiday flat rental thing and its approx 125£ per day for three days for 4 people

we still need one more person who wants to stay with us to spread the costs ...unless ofcourse between us three 125£ each is ok ...need to do some research i think into the actual nature of booking these kind of places :cool:

Hello, me again, still looking for a fourth person? I'm available.

Just to share, you understand nothing else.:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh Rak1 are you coming to all of the december concerts?

Thats great ...in that case you can be our 4th person :thumb_yello:

Won't be attending the first Brixton one, unless a ticket comes up, but I can stay over that night, I can make the coco and hot toast for you all to come back to, after your hectic night.:roftl:

ooo the first brixton one i think vanessa will want to share she wants me to get her a ticket for the second dec shall i ask her ?? :shocked: and yeah i cant wait either bexx .. even the birmingham 1 is gonna be ace ! :thumb_yello: and yeah the price is fine !! :biggrin2:

if more people want to share accomodation i can look for an apartment that will accomodate 6 .....

at the moment i am looking at this set of apartments for us..

Mayflower Apartments

Central London in Earls Court