London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

yep

me

Mikas_gal

Rak1

Sara

are all confirmed for three nights in this apartment however i am yet to book it im waiting for the hotel to get back to me about my inquiry :cool:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep

me

Mikas_gal

Rak1

Sara

are all confirmed for three nights in this apartment however i am yet to book it im waiting for the hotel to get back to me about my inquiry :cool:

ooo thanks bexxy ! im soo excited .. you are a genius and i cannot kiss butt enuf :roftl:

i'd say you are extemely well organised ! its all set into motion now ! :thumb_yello: when are they ringing back to confirm :shocked: ....:naughty:

well i sent an email and the average response time is 107mins or something ....i dont think i will get a reply until tomorow morning though if i dont hear from them tomorow byu evening i will see how my voice feels to ring them up :wink2:

well i sent an email and the average response time is 107mins or something ....i dont think i will get a reply until tomorow morning though if i dont hear from them tomorow byu evening i will see how my voice feels to ring them up :wink2:

ohh yeah i forgot you were poorly ! :shocked:

you should have said i could have rang them ... im gonna stay online now just incase they email back :naughty:

will u guys babysit me in london if i need>???? :blink:

Ofcourse Sivan im not the best navigator but i will do my best as im sure will everyone else :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

and Mikas_Gal i really dont think they will reply at this time of night - i have another sick day from work tomorow (even though i am feeling much better - the doctors not insisted i stay away from work until friday as if one of the patients caught what i have it could be fatal to them):shocked:

Ofcourse Sivan im not the best navigator but i will do my best as im sure will everyone else :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

and Mikas_Gal i really dont think they will reply at this time of night - i have another sick day from work tomorow (even though i am feeling much better - the doctors not insisted i stay away from work until friday as if one of the patients caught what i have it could be fatal to them):shocked:

Take care of you! :wink2:

ooo thats sounds nasty ! :shocked::thumbdown:

ok hun .. i will call back tomorrow sumtime see if owts bin confirmed .. or PM me or myspace me :thumb_yello: ... fanx again bexx :biggrin2:

ooo thats sounds nasty ! :shocked::thumbdown:

ok hun .. i will call back tomorrow sumtime see if owts bin confirmed .. or PM me or myspace me :thumb_yello: ... fanx again bexx :biggrin2:

oh yes your myspace linky doesnt work :boxed:

ok the thing is,....IF i come... and i go to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th shows.... THAN i will probably need babysitting.. lol

if i go to london i will stay at a friend apartment ...she is somewhere close to center of london.... i dont think she will come to the 3 shows with me...

maybe to the 3rd one cause its closer to the center? maybe i will go to all of them alone.... so im counting on u guys to babysit me!!! or ellse ill be scared! lol

u think if i need to stay with u guys somewhere where u stay....i could? :blink:

haha and now you know my biggest problem on myspace and the MFC i cant tell who is who unless people message me frequently i tend to forget who is from the mfc :roftl:

well its easy if the person has the same log in name :biggrin2:

haha and now you know my biggest problem on myspace and the MFC i cant tell who is who unless people message me frequently i tend to forget who is from the mfc :roftl:

well its easy if the person has the same log in name :biggrin2:

LOL well ive just messaged you on there ... im just my MFC name on there like on here :roftl:

ok the thing is,....IF i come... and i go to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th shows.... THAN i will probably need babysitting.. lol

if i go to london i will stay at a friend apartment ...she is somewhere close to center of london.... i dont think she will come to the 3 shows with me...

maybe to the 3rd one cause its closer to the center? maybe i will go to all of them alone.... so im counting on u guys to babysit me!!! or ellse ill be scared! lol

u think if i need to stay with u guys somewhere where u stay....i could? :blink:

Sivan dont panic ....we will be arranging a good meet up place and go to the venue together :thumb_yello: Oh and ofcourse you can have my mobile number aswell.

There is safety in numbers afterall :thumb_yello:

hey sivan !

i live in england and im counting on bexxy and sara :roftl: but im pretty sure we will look after each other :biggrin2: so you will be ok to come to all 3 shows hun ! :thumb_yello:

hey sivan !

i live in england and im counting on bexxy and sara :roftl: but im pretty sure we will look after each other :biggrin2: so you will be ok to come to all 3 shows hun ! :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

that made me laugh...your counting on me and Sara....poor you for counting on me because seriously i dont have a clue LOL

i will be counting on Sara :roftl: :roftl:

Sivan dont panic ....we will be arranging a good meet up place and go to the venue together :thumb_yello: Oh and ofcourse you can have my mobile number aswell.

There is safety in numbers afterall :thumb_yello:

hey sivan !

ok girls! im more relaxed now!

well the thing is....i dot know if i should stay at some hotel with u guys for 3 nights or what ever u guys do? or stay at my friend place and come every day to the venue.... what u guys doing?

ok girls! im more relaxed now!

well the thing is....i dot know if i should stay at some hotel with u guys for 3 nights or what ever u guys do? or stay at my friend place and come every day to the venue.... what u guys doing?

ok well there are 4 of us staying at a "luxury" apartment for three nights in earls court.

The max capacity is 4 people so we couldnt fit you in with us BUT you could book a room in the same hotel in which we are in and come and after show party with us.

But it will cost you money which you dont need to spend if you are staying with a friend (why spend money when you dont have to plus i imagine flight tickets wont be cheap for you)

We will all be central london so i think it will be easy enough to meet up somewhere and travel buddy together to the venue :biggrin2: