London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

oh only 5 times huh :roftl:

i really think i will the next few times ... if not ...you will have to introduce me :roftl:

thats lovely you and your friend have kept in touch !QUOTE]

lol i will ;) and i didnt say ONLY 5 times! i was lucky lucky! :biggrin2:

mika is so sweet i just wanna hug him....

i want to hug his mom and sister again to! sweeeet people!

and ray the tour manager..... and ARGH so many nice people!

i noticed u have the video of the scrapbook in your myspace page :punk: that was the first time i met mika :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh only 5 times huh

i really think i will the next few times ... if not ...you will have to introduce me

thats lovely you and your friend have kept in touch !QUOTE]

lol i will ;) and i didnt say ONLY 5 times! i was lucky lucky! :biggrin2:

mika is so sweet i just wanna hug him....

i want to hug his mom and sister again to! sweeeet people!

and ray the tour manager..... and ARGH so many nice people!

i noticed u have the video of the scrapbook in your myspace page :punk: that was the first time i met mika :)

yeah i didnt though , but i thought it was a gr8 vid ! ... but im soo pleased really for the people that did including you ! i think hes such a sweet person ... i would love to meet him :wub2: and his family ! that was such a lucky opportunity ... im sure you appreciate it ... more than enuf ...:wink2: i hope it happens to me ... so much :tears: ... LOL..

yeah i didnt though , but i thought it was a gr8 vid ! ... but im soo pleased really for the people that did including you ! i think hes such a sweet person ... i would love to meet him :wub2: and his family ! that was such a lucky opportunity ... im sure you appreciate it ... more than enuf ...:wink2: i hope it happens to me ... so much :tears: ... LOL..

i hope u meet him next show ;)

oh my the scrapbook.... mika got so many presents since than! LOL

i wonder if it was the first big project gift he got from fans... :)

i would be honored if it is... :bleh: did u manage to see me in the video?

oh wait u dont see me in this one....u see me in the other one where he looks at it, and not very well ... hehe

i hope u meet him next show ;)

oh my the scrapbook.... mika got so many presents since than! LOL

i wonder if it was the first big project gift he got from fans... :)

i would be honored if it is... :bleh: did u manage to see me in the video?

oh wait u dont see me in this one....u see me in the other one where he looks at it, and not very well ... hehe

well i hope i get to meet him .. you are introducing us :roftl: you have to come to london now :naughty:

... you will have to send a vid of it because i dont know where you are on that vid hun :biggrin2:

well i hope i get to meet him .. you are introducing us :roftl: you have to come to london now :naughty:

... you will have to send a vid of it because i dont know where you are on that vid hun :biggrin2:

u havent seen this one?

its when he see the book :) im the one showing it to him with pink shirt :)

ooooooooh the memories!

u havent seen this one?

its when he see the book :) im the one showing it to him with pink shirt :)

ooooooooh the memories!

aww that looks great ! no i hadnt seen it :shocked: ... aww you looked so nervous babe ... lol ... im sure its natural tho now when you meet him ? :naughty:

aww that looks great ! no i hadnt seen it :shocked: ... aww you looked so nervous babe ... lol ... im sure its natural tho now when you meet him ? :naughty:

LOL! no! every time im gonna meet him i say NEXT time i wont be so nervous... but i am! geez!

lol

well that was the first time so i was AHHHHH and so happy to give him the book! i worked WEEKS on it :)

Has everyone gone to bed?

Didn't mean to be this long.

So we're all good as far as places to stay are concerned.

Hello Sivan, how you doing?

heya! yeah they went to bed!

and we kinda fell out of the subject... OOPS!

LOL! no! every time im gonna meet him i say NEXT time i wont be so nervous... but i am! geez!

lol

well that was the first time so i was AHHHHH and so happy to give him the book! i worked WEEKS on it :)

you did a great job ! welldone :thumb_yello:

its something to be proud of ! i hope you do come to london would be fab ! :biggrin2:

you did a great job ! welldone :thumb_yello:

its something to be proud of ! i hope you do come to london would be fab ! :biggrin2:

me to me toooooo u dont know how much i want!

well maybe u do... lol

i want to bring a gift for mika but not sure i could make it... well see... i know what i want :) but its a lot of work... so im thinking about it ;)

No worries, I'll be heading that way shortly.

When will you know for sure what your travel plans are?

well.... i think when i go to israel ill see whats going on.... there are some things i need to do there and than ill book the flight! MUAHAHHA! lol

i hope to know by the begining of october... i hope !

im waiting to get my argentinian passport when im there.... so if it allready arrived... when i get there next month.. i could just book the flight! cause thats the only thing that holds me.... i dont need it for the flight i just need it to take with me... long story :)

me to me toooooo u dont know how much i want!

well maybe u do... lol

i want to bring a gift for mika but not sure i could make it... well see... i know what i want :) but its a lot of work... so im thinking about it ;)

i can see how much you want it darl ... :naughty: ... well get the present hun ! even if under any circumstances you couldnt get here ... im sure you will ... but i or the MFC could make sure it got there ?? :biggrin2:

but stop being pessimistic hun ... im sure you will be :thumb_yello:

haha you guys were quick, i haven't looked in the forum for one afternoon/evening, and now there is this thread and you have already booked the hotel. :roftl: i'm also still looking for a place to stay in london, but i'll be there for 7 nights, will go from newcastle to london on the 28th and just spend a few days there. so i need to find a cheaper place, guess i'll go for one of the hostels on http://www.hostelworld.com. i'm not fussy about sleeping in a dorm, if that means paying 10-15 pounds less a night, as long as the place is clean. so if anyone's still looking and wants to join me there, let me know. :wink2: or if anyone knows a good and cheap (like, around 10-12 pounds per night) hostel... well it seems like that piccadilly one isn't a good one, lol! :roftl:

anyway, i'd love to meet up with you guys, though i don't need babysitting, been to london twice on my own already and got along quite well... but it's definitely a lot more fun when you're not alone! :biggrin2:

i can see how much you want it darl ... :naughty: ... well get the present hun ! even if under any circumstances you couldnt get here ... im sure you will ... but i or the MFC could make sure it got there ?? :biggrin2:

but stop being pessimistic hun ... im sure you will be :thumb_yello:

yeah it will be ok ;)

haha you guys were quick, i haven't looked in the forum for one afternoon/evening, and now there is this thread and you have already booked the hotel. :roftl: i'm also still looking for a place to stay in london, but i'll be there for 7 nights, will go from newcastle to london on the 28th and just spend a few days there. so i need to find a cheaper place, guess i'll go for one of the hostels on http://www.hostelworld.com. i'm not fussy about sleeping in a dorm, if that means paying 10-15 pounds less a night, as long as the place is clean. so if anyone's still looking and wants to join me there, let me know. :wink2: or if anyone knows a good and cheap (like, around 10-12 pounds per night) hostel... well it seems like that piccadilly one isn't a good one, lol! :roftl:

anyway, i'd love to meet up with you guys, though i don't need babysitting, been to london twice on my own already and got along quite well... but it's definitely a lot more fun when you're not alone! :biggrin2:

heya mel :) u gonna go to newcastle show? and after that back to london maybe??

would be great to meet up with you too ! and thanks for the info :wink2: im looking so forward to meeting everyone ! :biggrin2: ... nite everyone ! *mwaahhh * xxx

heya mel :) u gonna go to newcastle show? and after that back to london maybe??

yup, newcastle and london. not sure yet if i'll fly to newcastle and then take the bus to london (national express), or fly to london and take the bus both ways, depends on the prices. anyway i'm going to newcastle on the 25th i think, to london on the 28th and then stay in london til the 5th. not only mika is there, but also take that, so how could i miss this! :biggrin2:

yup, newcastle and london. not sure yet if i'll fly to newcastle and then take the bus to london (national express), or fly to london and take the bus both ways, depends on the prices. anyway i'm going to newcastle on the 25th i think, to london on the 28th and then stay in london til the 5th. not only mika is there, but also take that, so how could i miss this! :biggrin2:

hmmm ok....

im so confused.... dont know what to do!

i thought to go to the 24th show and drive with FD to newcastle....and than go to london but i thought it will be boring going back alone...

but u go back on the 28th u say... hmmm that doesnt leave me a lot of time in london with my friend there... DILAMES!!! lol

well on the 27th there is a take that show in newcastle, that's why i'm going to london only on the 28th. :wink2: of course it would be cool if we could go back to london together, but i understand you, when she's been your penpal for 15 years and you've never met her, you probably want to spend as much time with her as possible. :wink2:

btw here's the link to national express, i think that's the cheapest way to get around from one city to the other (except by car): http://www.nationalexpress.com

you know yet where you'll be staying in newcastle?

well on the 27th there is a take that show in newcastle, that's why i'm going to london only on the 28th. :wink2: of course it would be cool if we could go back to london together, but i understand you, when she's been your penpal for 15 years and you've never met her, you probably want to spend as much time with her as possible. :wink2:

btw here's the link to national express, i think that's the cheapest way to get around from one city to the other (except by car): http://www.nationalexpress.com

you know yet where you'll be staying in newcastle?

i dont know if ill go to newcastle .... im thinking easier to go to the last 3 shows in london...

but i want to go to newcastle to! lol but im not sure it will happen...aand what do u mean "well on the 27th there is a take that show in newcastle" ? :blink:

i dont know if ill go to newcastle .... im thinking easier to go to the last 3 shows in london...

but i want to go to newcastle to! lol but im not sure it will happen...aand what do u mean "well on the 27th there is a take that show in newcastle" ? :blink:

She means the boy band - Take That - is performing in Newcastle.

This is supposed to be a decent hostel in London if anyone needs it:

http://www.stilwell.co.uk/show_town.asp?Q=hostels%7CL4176749

I'm getting an apartment from the 29th Nov to 6th Dec and thinking of going to the Brighton show too. The apartment is close to a train station that goes to Brighton so it should be easy to get there.