• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika’s nominated for :

-BEST SOLO ARTIST:

http://ema.mtv.co.uk/voteNow#/solo/

-MOST ADDICTIVE SONG:

http://ema.mtv.co.uk/voteNow#/most-addictive/

YOU CAN ALSO NOMINATE HIM FOR THE OTHER CATEGORIES!!!!

“You can continue voting up until the live event on November 1st, so get started!â€

How to vote as many times as you want?? here are some advices given by Satu :wink2:

now, you can laugh if ya want, but how the heck do I cast my vote..? :blink: someone has time for a tutorial for stupid yours truly..? :blush-anim-cl:

now, you can laugh if ya want, but how the heck do I cast my vote..? :blink: someone has time for a tutorial for stupid yours truly..? :blush-anim-cl:

You fist have to select your category, then as you hover over the Artists name, white words come up, one says info, and the other says vote. Well..it is supposed to say vote, mine does not come up anymore! this might be the answer to your question!

You fist have to select your category, then as you hover over the Artists name, white words come up, one says info, and the other says vote. Well..it is supposed to say vote, mine does not come up anymore! this might be the answer to your question!

mine doesn't say vote either.. :boxed: that's why. could it be we cannot vote if we are not registered on the site..? :blink:

maybe your voting problems were because they changed the website: have you seen, now there are only 6 artists left in each of the main categories. bad news is that we didn't get mika nominated for any other categories. but the good news are, he is among the top 6 in the 2 categories where he was already nominated, so this is the first success of all of us voting!!! :woot_jump:

now keep on voting, so he'll actually win!! :biggrin2: