Mtv Ema 07: Vote Now!!!

LebAngel

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have been voting every day. But I've also got some great news! You may already be aware of it, but if you are not, Mika is now ahead of Johnny Depp, and in first place, on the Sofeminine poll for Sexiest 'Man On The Planet'. This means that, if we keep visiting the site, whenever we can, we can keep him ahead and that's something else he will have won.

Love today, from Marilyn

He's gonna win! He has to. He's the best there is. But when he wins, we win too because we'll have done it for him!!!

The best singer/songwriter/performer, and the most humble of all celebrities! He is the only one who doesn't want to be called a celebrity, yet he's the only one these days who truly deserves the title.

He doesn't want his face on album covers, or posters, yet he is the most gorgeous looking guy with a smile to melt the hardest heart.

Instead of acting like some male prima donna and acting like he's owed some worship, he'll hug people without hesitation. How many other people even in everyday life, are like Mika? Not many, I would say.

He has a singing voice that reaches the stratesphere, and a speaking voice that could melt the polar icecaps.

However hard we have to work to get him these awards will worth it when we see him going up to claim them.

Love today, Keep voting, from Marilyn

He's gonna win! He has to. He's the best there is. But when he wins, we win too because we'll have done it for him!!!

The best singer/songwriter/performer, and the most humble of all celebrities! He is the only one who doesn't want to be called a celebrity, yet he's the only one these days who truly deserves the title.

He doesn't want his face on album covers, or posters, yet he is the most gorgeous looking guy with a smile to melt the hardest heart.

Instead of acting like some male prima donna and acting like he's owed some worship, he'll hug people without hesitation. How many other people even in everyday life, are like Mika? Not many, I would say.

He has a singing voice that reaches the stratesphere, and a speaking voice that could melt the polar icecaps.

However hard we have to work to get him these awards will worth it when we see him going up to claim them.

Love today, Keep voting, from Marilyn

:punk::wub2:

That's a mracle, considering Mika has had absolutely no coverage

or promotion in Britain. I am so disgusted. His country's

media shouls be ashamed of themselves and this means we

have even more reason to vote for Mika. We... his fans... must

promote him ourselves. I think we need to also get onto the

TV sites in this miserable country and put them straight. If

Mika is busy, he need not actually be on live tv all the time, but

the least he deserves is a mention, and maybe, to have his video

played.

Love today, from Marilyn

That's a mracle, considering Mika has had absolutely no coverage

or promotion in Britain. I am so disgusted. His country's

media shouls be ashamed of themselves and this means we

have even more reason to vote for Mika. We... his fans... must

promote him ourselves. I think we need to also get onto the

TV sites in this miserable country and put them straight. If

Mika is busy, he need not actually be on live tv all the time, but

the least he deserves is a mention, and maybe, to have his video

played.

Love today, from Marilyn

Hi Marilyn:thumb_yello:

Do you mean Number 7, in this week's chart?

I agree that HE hasn't had much promo but to still get to #7, with virtually no promo on TV, and it being the FOURTH single from an almost million-selling album is actually an unbelievable feat. Think about it...

I do think the media hype over Mika is slowly fading. But that's not necesarily a bad thing. Now people will see that he is much more than a one trick pony when he continues to bring out great songs in the future, which don't need hype to sell them..next year may be a quieter year for Mika in many ways but I think he will really consolidate and surprise a hell of a lot of people including a lot of his (many) detractors. I think he is set to earn the respect of a great many, even though he will never appeal to some.

Yes Mika's Happy Endings is number 7. It was my son who told me it was number 9, I'm glad we've got that sorted.

But I do think that the British media should give Mika some airtime, either live on a talk show, or, if Mika is too busy, they could at least show one of his videos occasionally, or Channel 5 could show a concert. I'm not saying that he should be fawned over and that his face should be on TV so much that people get sick of him. I'm only saying he deserves a mention.

Yes, we have the awards coming up, and if he wins them, as we hope, that will help a lot, so will the Sofeminine poll which, lets face it, he has already won. But it wouldn't do any harm for us to write to the TV stations about Mika, and let them know he has fans out there who love him, so I'm going to start a campaign to get the fans to do that. As I say, it won't do any harm, and it might do some good.

Love today, from Marilyn