Manchester Nov. 20th Tickets competition!

Gatagordinha

Manchester Evening News is giving away 5 pairs of tickets to Mika cncert at Manchester Apollo on Tuesday November 20th.

Can't scan the add, but this is genuine if you are at all interested in trying your luck.

Question is (it's really hard:bleh: ):

Complete the Mika song title, Love _____

A Sick

B Life

C Today

Text GIG then a space and A, B, or C to 88821.

Closing date 6th Sept. 16+ and Uk residents only. Cost £1 + standard network charge.

Good luck if you try your luck. I've entered and would pass on the ticks if I won.

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Done it texted as soon as I read this but they sent a reply saying

"the winner will be drawn at random from all the correct answers on 07/07" ???? thats the 7th July which has already been ????

Has anyonelse got this message?

xx

Done it texted as soon as I read this but they sent a reply saying

"the winner will be drawn at random from all the correct answers on 07/07" ???? thats the 7th July which has already been ????

Has anyonelse got this message?

xx

Yes I got that message too- rest assured in the newspaper it definitely says closing date 6th Sept (06/09) and winners drawn on 7th Sept (07/09).

The text response must be a typo :biggrin2:

Good luck if you've entered :thumb_yello:

Noooo it's Love Sick. Do you think Mika would ever record a song that's so cheerful? He's an emo guy *Points to avvie* It's just that he's allergic to eyeliner, the poor baby :tears:

:tears: I txted "LOVE-SPARKLY1 SHE'S MY HOT DIGGIDY SEXEH 1":tears: are you sure it's love life ?

Gosh:shocked: , then which song i've been listening to for all this time???:blink:

It must have been some Micka, or Mikah, or Micha...:blink: pff, fakes!:thumbdown:

I already have tickets to see that show...and also the one on the 19th! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I CAN'T WAIT!! it's "only" 79 days!

Ooooo 78 days till my next Mika gig I may even get to see him on 20th too if I win some of those tickets :punk:that would be sooo cool but I can't see it lol, but then I guess SOMEONE'S gotta win. (oh, it only cost me 12p for that text lol..even better lmao).

I posted a link to win tickets to the Hammersmith gig and there was no charge as it was online. :bleh:

Ooooo 78 days till my next Mika gig I may even get to see him on 20th too if I win some of those tickets :punk:that would be sooo cool but I can't see it lol, but then I guess SOMEONE'S gotta win. (oh, it only cost me 12p for that text lol..even better lmao).

I posted a link to win tickets to the Hammersmith gig and there was no charge as it was online. :bleh:

I hope you win...I never win things:tears:

I thought the comp. might also be online but I looked and it isn't - how come yours only cost 12p, mine was £1.30:sneaky2: and if I win:mf_rosetinted: I won't even be using the tickets:roftl: so you'd all better start suckiing up to me now I reckon!!

:mf_rosetinted: