Jean Paul Gaultier recently obsessed with Mika

Christine

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For a second I thought it was the guy who starred in "Perfume: Scent of a Murderer" or whatever.

I was like "...Wow, this is beyond creepy. RUN, MIKA, RUN!"

I wonder if Mika will agree to wear anything just as flashy (not a cone bra, but something just as "eye-popping")... :roftl:

Mika wearing cone bra, thanks for the mental image! Ha-ha! :naughty:

But really, that's a legendary outfit.

Hahaha. :lmao:

I just inhaled a small fly and I had to cough it out. :shocked:

Ewww... :roftl: Something like that happend to me when I was a little girl. I was running through my garden, laughing with my sister, when I inhaled a small butterfly (you know, those that fly around garden lights at night). Ewww... the memory gives me the creeps.

Yeah, it's night in here, that fly must've loved the bright screen.

I was laughing and inhaled the poor thing. :blink:

The fly! Inhaled the fly lol. :lmao:

:yikes: OMG. I don't know if I should or :puke: or :mfr_lol: I hope it's at least dead and not flying around inside you!

My best friend inhaled a bee (she laughed too hard at a bakery). That was horrible, because it stinged her throat from the inside and she ended up at the doctor's. After the bee was removed, her neck was swollen and she couldn't talk for a whole week. I'D DIE WITHOUT MY VOICE. I'm too chatty to stand a tragedy like that.:naughty:

Jean-Paul Gaultier was at his concert at the Trabendo, April 4th this year... They have a personal interpretation of "recently"... We chatted a bit with him and he was like "already totally obsessed" with LICM : he had 3 copies of it : one for the car, one for one room in the house and another one for another room in the house... So he didn't have to bring a copy everywhere and take the risk to forget it and not be able to listen to it :boxed:

Something else : he's like Madonna's best friend and can't even say a word in English !! HE told us he didn't understand all the words in LICM... It's not like Mika's songs are "complicated" to understand ! :naughty::roftl: :roftl: That made me laugh... Inner-laugh of course, Jean-Paul Gaultier !! :mf_rosetinted:

Jean-Paul Gaultier was at his concert at the Trabendo, April 4th this year... They have a personal interpretation of "recently"... We chatted a bit with him and he was like "already totally obsessed" with LICM : he had 3 copies of it : one for the car, one for one room in the house and another one for another room in the house... So he didn't have to bring a copy everywhere and take the risk to forget it and not be able to listen to it :boxed:

Something else : he's like Madonna's best friend and can't even say a word in English !! HE told us he didn't understand all the words in LICM... It's not like Mika's songs are "complicated" to understand ! :naughty::roftl: :roftl: That made me laugh... Inner-laugh of course, Jean-Paul Gaultier !! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh wow that's really cool! He is definitely a smart man if he buys multiple copies of LiCM so he never goes without Mika!

Good taste!

and he should buy hundreds copies send to ppl :naughty:

i owned a JPG wallet in the past :biggrin2: