Mika vs Mika: The Mikster might have to change his name...

Niki27

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a joke, i think she just wants some press attention...like who cares, it will only so her good to have the same name anyway

Obviously her music is diff, blimey there are millions of ppl called jenny, im not gonna sue:mf_rosetinted:

I agree he don't like to change his own name.I'd be angry too if I were in his shoes...but this is a mika's personal matter...for fans I don't think it's so important the name.I don't care how this problem will be solved. we love him, not his name.

she don't have a chance in court. mika is his real name, while her is just a pseudonym. if i would be mika the real one , i would go to court , win cause it's right and paid her no money.

It doesn't work like this...

:naughty:

The Mika list:

MIKA (the real one :naughty: )

MIKA (Austrian band)

Mika (Indian singer)

Mika (French singer)

Mika Nakashima (Japanese singer)

Mika (Haitian singer)

Mika Häkkinen (Finnish Formula 1 dude)

Mika Vandborg (Danish guitarist )

Mika (39 546 Finnish people)

Mika (unknown but probably large number of Japanese people)

Mika (guinea pig)

who did I forget? oh wait:

Mika (completely unknown Belgian raggae singer) :blink:

Someone should seriously send that list to her.

It's unfair of her to pinpoint one Mika when there's more out there.

Someone should seriously send that list to her.

It's unfair of her to pinpoint one Mika when there's more out there.

Agreed!

I mean...since nobody knows who the heck she is....HOW ON EARTH does that make Mika (ours) infringing on her?....It's not like he knew her and sat down and said Muhahahaha!! I 'm changin my name from Mica to Mika just so I can smite her....

It doesn't work like that....

If she's suing our Mika, she should sue the other ones too...

She's just using Mika as a publicity stunt...because guess what, it worked! We know who she is know (we may loathe her:sneaky2: ) but know who she is nonetheless...

I agree he don't like to change his own name.I'd be angry too if I were in his shoes...but this is a mika's personal matter...for fans I don't think it's so important the name.I don't care how this problem will be solved. we love him, not his name.

True...but it would be kinda weird nonetheless....:blink:

Agreed!

I mean...since nobody knows who the heck she is....HOW ON EARTH does that make Mika (ours) infringing on her?....It's not like he knew her and sat down and said Muhahahaha!! I 'm changin my name from Mica to Mika just so I can smite her....

It doesn't work like that....

If she's suing our Mika, she should sue the other ones too...

She's just using Mika as a publicity stunt...because guess what, it worked! We know who she is know (we may loathe her:sneaky2: ) but know who she is nonetheless...

I think it clearly was a publicity stunt with a hint of jealousy and spite.

I don't think I'm going to waste any more of my time or thoughts on her.

I wouldn't want to give her that sort of satisfaction.

So long!

hahaha ever heard the song "popular" by the musical Wicked? xDDD

"There's nothing that can stop you from becoming populeerrr! ....LAR!!........LAAAAA LAAAA LAA LAAAAAA...."

:lmao:

yeeey me and Vix LOVE that song (go spy her mysapce if you want to view her obsession lol) ...Populaaaarrrrrrr larr laaaarr larrr oh it's nearly as good Defying Gravity from Wicked too, I want to go see it again, but not as much as I want to go see OUR MIKA more, That other mika...who??? OH the publicity tart..:naughty::naughty:

I think it clearly was a publicity stunt with a hint of jealousy and spite.

I don't think I'm going to waste any more of my time or thoughts on her.

I wouldn't want to give her that sort of satisfaction.

So long!

Agreed!!

She's not worthy of our thoughts....

*walks away*

Blimey Cupcake is my middle name :mad3::mf_rosetinted:

lmao:naughty: the poor guy can't win, well if HE thinks he can steal mine he has another thing coming my name is far too unique there is only 1 sparkly1 and I am NOT about to share it with him, he may affect my career that I have worked hard to build up for 3 years now in a certain catalogue shop that shall remain nameless. :mf_rosetinted:

*pulls out the memory thing on MIB*

*flashes it*

Huh? Belgium Mika? :blink:

http://users.skynet.be/sb340300/site/HTMeng/indexeng.htm

I think that's her site. Let's contact her and send that list, and then tell her she sucks and she should get retired by now. Oh and than go stalking her even more.

Who will send the list :naughty:

Hi Milou and other (belgian)Mika-haters,

I really do think that we MIKA-fans should not lower ourselves to things like sending hatemails or stalking anyone. Lets just enjoy the one and only real MIKA and don't let us be bothered to much by distressing issues.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I just think we should act adult about it.

(And, above this: we shouldn't give the belgian Mika all this attention: that is perhaps the thing she mosts wants out of this situation.):mf_rosetinted::cool:

I think that's her site. Let's contact her and send that list, and then tell her she sucks and she should get retired by now. Oh and than go stalking her even more.

Please DON'T DO THAT.

Don't play her game

It would only reinforce her opinion and motivation and it would be at "our" Mika's disadvantage.

BEHAVE PLEASE

Hi Milou and other (belgian)Mika-haters,

I really do think that we MIKA-fans should not lower ourselves to things like sending hatemails or stalking anyone. Lets just enjoy the one and only real MIKA and don't let us be bothered to much by distressing issues.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I just think we should act adult about it.

(And, above this: we shouldn't give the belgian Mika all this attention: that is perhaps the thing she mosts wants out of this situation.):mf_rosetinted::cool:

Yes true, but then again, if she by any miracle gets the vorst gig cancelled then we (the belgian mika fans) are the one that suffers by that of course. Not the other Mika fans.

I have already contacted her, you can read her answer in the other thread. Telling her she sucks is the worst thing you can do, perhaps she'd de motivated to pull it through. She told me she's not going to stop because she 'has to do this' I guess we'll just have to wait and Droopsy, according to herself, the gig is safe:wink2:

:naughty:

The Mika list:

MIKA (the real one :naughty: )

MIKA (Austrian band)

Mika (Indian singer)

Mika (French singer)

Mika Nakashima (Japanese singer)

Mika (Haitian singer)

Mika Häkkinen (Finnish Formula 1 dude)

Mika Vandborg (Danish guitarist )

Mika (39 546 Finnish people)

Mika (unknown but probably large number of Japanese people)

Mika (guinea pig)

who did I forget? oh wait:

Mika (completely unknown Belgian raggae singer) :blink:

why not add me to the list too?! :naughty:

apparently my Russian name as said by http://www.blogthings.com is....

Mika!!!! :lmao:

well to be exact it's Mika Lanassa Novikov!

i think it's hilarious!

now you don't see me bringing this to court, do ya?

*sigh* to think I share the same name as MIKA....:mf_lustslow: along with thousands around the world! :bleh:

I was thinking of sending this,

Hopefully it doesnt come across as evil,

and she might be nice to me xD

Hi, Sophie? or would you prefer Mika? Im not really sure...

I dont really understand what is going on,

between you and MIKA,

I can understand if you feel cheated, perhaps, by having this new MIKA come along and manage to be pretty succesful, and people feel dissapointed if they book tickets expecting MIKA and Its you, but the music styles are totally different,

Reggae and Pop, im not sure how they manage to get confused, but you said it happens.

But i mean, If you go onto Myspace bands, and search Mika, there are 28 Mika's, not including MIKA fan pages, and if you want MIKA to change his name, would you not want all those other Mika's to change their name too?

I just dont really understand it...

Carmel