I Just Met...

Jenny_214

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, you are so lucky!!! I love Mikey, he's a real sweetheart. Aww, I'm so jealous of you, but in a good way.

Thank you so much! -Yea, he really was nice! Like I said, I felt bad for bothering him and his friends when theyre on a holiday, you know? They probably wanted a nice time without fans coming up to him etc. But he even got his hand out to shake hands, I didn't even ask! xoxox

thanks for typing all that how exciting!!!! your so lucky to live in a place where people would actually want to go :bleh: i don't think there's even a slight chance that i would see him walking around iowa haha

thanks again for typing all that :thumb_yello: i enjoyed reading the asian chew chews too!!

Thank you so much! -Yea, he really was nice! Like I said, I felt bad for bothering him and his friends when theyre on a holiday, you know? They probably wanted a nice time without fans coming up to him etc. But he even got his hand out to shake hands, I didn't even ask! xoxox

Mikey felt stalked and speshul huh?

thanks for typing all that how exciting!!!! your so lucky to live in a place where people would actually want to go :bleh: i don't think there's even a slight chance that i would see him walking around iowa haha

thanks again for typing all that :thumb_yello: i enjoyed reading the asian chew chews too!!

haha thank you for reading it all! xoxo