Perez Hilton mentions Mika

patyricia

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. Well I don't really know what to make of this whole Perez thing...

Whatever his sexual preference... I still love him :wub2:

But I am still confused.. I don't think this interview proves anything really...but Perez is always right...

WE DON'T CARE!

perez isnt ALWAYS right just for the record. kalan porter. canadian idol.incredibly metro. he said that hes not gay but he really supports and respects the gay community. perez was like "WHAT HES STAIGHT?' ya..and once again perez kinda maybe slipped when he said about mika " at first i just assumed he was gay"..but nobody cares. so it doesnt matter does it:wink2:

perez isnt ALWAYS right just for the record. kalan porter. canadian idol.incredibly metro. he said that hes not gay but he really supports and respects the gay community. perez was like "WHAT HES STAIGHT?' ya..and once again perez kinda maybe slipped when he said about mika " at first i just assumed he was gay"..but nobody cares. so it doesnt matter does it:wink2:

when did perez say that? :blink:

Ricky Martin, Wentworth Miller & Mika.....Perez wants all the cutest guys just for him

haha, so Perez is greedy! LOL!

As for Perez possibly "not really knowing," I honestly think that it would be a bit odd if Perez DIDN'T know. I mean, he and Mika are friends, after all. That would be like becoming friends with someone and after months and months still not knowing what sexuality they are. I'm under the impression that Mika just hides his sexuality from the public, and that he's quite open about it in his private life, which would include his friendship with Perez. Plus, I'm sure within the first hour of meeting him, Perez would've asked him. :roftl:

What I think, is that Perez originally started putting Mika under the "Gay, Gay, Gay" category, but since they became "friends," he stopped and kind of layed off of it a bit because Mika didn't want to disclose his sexuality. That's just my opinion. If you search "Mika" on Perez's site, a few of his posts are still under the "Gay, Gay, Gay" category.

I subscribe to every word you said there, Hannah. :thumb_yello: Very well said.

perez isnt ALWAYS right just for the record. kalan porter. canadian idol.incredibly metro. he said that hes not gay but he really supports and respects the gay community. perez was like "WHAT HES STAIGHT?' ya..and once again perez kinda maybe slipped when he said about mika " at first i just assumed he was gay"..but nobody cares. so it doesnt matter does it

If nobody cared, this thread wouldn't already have 26 pages already :roftl:

I don't care either..sometimes I kind of say things I regret.

from now on ..just love and admiration and love and more admiration for this wonderful and sweet man. MIKA is such an inspiration to me.,believe me. He has helped me in more ways that I can imagine.....

love Suzanne:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I was just reading, and I found this:

For his part, Perez insists the two never talk about the pink elephant in the room. Of that first post, Hilton says, “I thought it was obvious that he was gay. That’s just what I’d heard from people in London, but it may be an erroneous assumption. I’m also assuming he read [the posts], and he never clarified it.”

*shrug* This is old, though.

Exactly, I can see it coming, Finally Mika's big come out:

Mika: It's hard for me to shatter your dreams, but Perez was right, like always, I am GAY!

MFC girl: NO YOU'RE NOT! *Bitch Slap* YOU LIKE GIRLS IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT! NOW GO BACK IN THAT CLOSET!

I can change my gender upon will..

hehe

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: YOU ARE HILARIOUS, PEOPLE!

Perez says so, so the rumours are probably true. There's no point in denying the undeniable. But, seriously, I don't care at all if he is gay; I like him the way he is.

MIKA IS GAY!!! GET OVER IT!!! HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GAY!!! IS FREAKIN' OBVIOUS!!!

hey.....now please....I don't like the shouting caps...and we will only know if he tells

I DON'T CARE........

He is love....and that is the beauty...pure radiant love

While I completely agree with you, I just think that some people are simply in denial, and don't want to believe that Mika most likely does not like members of their gender romantically. Even if they say, "I don't care," they still go on to make some excuse about why what Perez said could not be true. :naughty:

yeah, the "I don't care" is a cheap excuse to not accept it. that's why we should avoid topics like this...

what if I make a topic in which everybody writes: yes, mika is gay, I accept it and I'll always love him no matter what! lol

:roftl: The response would be, "Why should you care? It doesn't matter! I don't care! We don't know if Mika is gay or not. I don't care if it's gay......HE SAID THAT HE LIKES GIRLS WITH BRAINS!"

:roftl:

yeah, sadly. Someday I'll meet him and that day i'm gonna give him a huge kiss and i'll show the world that he's gay, lol .

yeah, the "I don't care" is a cheap excuse to not accept it. that's why we should avoid topics like this...

what if I make a topic in which everybody writes: yes, mika is gay, I accept it and I'll always love him no matter what! lol

Do it! Do it!