4MUSIC: MIKA: VIDEO EXCLUSIVE 20th of September!!

paula.pop

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already posted this in the Happy Ending thread and the Sun thread, but judging from some of the replies to the threads, I don't think even people who read those threads read my post. :(

sorry if it was posted Hun,it's just that some things get omitted...

sorry if it was posted Hun,it's just that some things get omitted...

No PP, I don't think anyone noticed anyway. I was unable to create a new thread last night because I couldn't get onto the forum properly, all I could do was quick reply on existing threads, and then this morning I could't be bothered. Not a real fan, you see. :naughty:

I already posted this in the Happy Ending thread and the Sun thread, but judging from some of the replies to the threads, I don't think even people who read those threads read my post. :(

What's a great news! So a very kind English person will record it, right?

And babs, I'm going to have a look at the Happy Ending and the Sun thread :wink2:

No PP, I don't think anyone noticed anyway. I was unable to create a new thread last night because I couldn't get onto the forum properly, all I could do was quick reply on existing threads, and then this morning I could't be bothered. Not a real fan, you see. :naughty:

Hey Babs, I saw it. You posted the time and date after I posted that I bet Ch4 would have it as a video exclusive.

I saw it babs dunno if I left a comment I probs did though but I do lose track lol.