Welcome Back Everyone

deano

Hi guys.

Welcome back to MFC.

It has been a hectic past 7 days. We have been on 3 servers in 7 days :sneaky2: but we are finally on our new, and hopefully FINAL home.

Here is everything you need to know:

1) If you can read this then you are on the new server.

2) Pictures and a few other features are broken, but it is a fairly simple fix. So bear with us.

3) The last backup was done approx 15 hours ago, so any posts from 10pm UK time to 10am Uk time will have been lost. We are really sorry, but there was nothing we could do.

4) there will be some people who cannot see this forum yet. Normally it takes a max of 24-36 hours, if you speak to someone who cannot see this, then ask them to try again in 12 hours. It is NOT a good idea to check every 15 mins, or even every hour, it will drive them mad, trust me.

5) The forum clock is still a bit out, we will try and fix that, but it is a pain.

6) Please let me know if you think the new server is fast, slow, etc...

Thank you all so much for your patience.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey deano ! .. ive noticed though that none of the post's have saved from the last 24 hours .. i had to re-do my signature again ... will they come back or is that a result of moving ? :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I address this point in my first post on this thread. We did the backup shortly before 9pm UK time last night, and therefore any posts after that will be lost.

There was no way around it, as the backup files for MFC are the size of over 1000 normal websites, so it takes ages.

Sorry

Hi guys.

Welcome back to MFC.

It has been a hectic past 7 days. We have been on 3 servers in 7 days :sneaky2: but we are finally on our new, and hopefully FINAL home.

Here is everything you need to know:

1) If you can read this then you are on the new server.

2) Pictures and a few other features are broken, but it is a fairly simple fix. So bear with us.

3) The last backup was done approx 15 hours ago, so any posts from 10pm UK time to 10am Uk time will have been lost. We are really sorry, but there was nothing we could do.

4) there will be some people who cannot see this forum yet. Normally it takes a max of 24-36 hours, if you speak to someone who cannot see this, then ask them to try again in 12 hours. It is NOT a good idea to check every 15 mins, or even every hour, it will drive them mad, trust me.

5) The forum clock is still a bit out, we will try and fix that, but it is a pain.

6) Please let me know if you think the new server is fast, slow, etc...

Thank you all so much for your patience.

DEANO. You are the best. For me, it is working much better than a few months ago. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for making this place work for us. Your dedication is truly appreciated.

MUAH

Thank you for all your hard work!

So good to be back!:thumb_yello:

My connection works extremly slow though.

Sienna, it is lightning fast for me. So it could be your connection, or it may just require a few more hours for you.