How I Found Mika!

Marilyn Mastin

Hello everyone. I'm a bit nervous, because I'm not used to websites. I don;t even know how to put pictures on computer, however, I'm probably doing you all a favour, by not putting on a picture of me!

It was a couple of months ago. When I was at the shops I started hearing this amazing falsetto voice. I wondered, was it 'Sissor Sistors', or that other band 'The Darkness', but then I thought... "No... This guy is MUCH better than any of them!! At first, I could not find out who he was, being a bit of an 'old dear', I wasn't up to date with the new stuff. I've always tended to like sixties and seventies music. Music from my youth.

Then I discovered, from an advert on TV, that his name is Mika, and the song that had caught my attention was, LOVE TODAY. I decided to by his album to hear what else he had recorded, and I was totally blown away!!!!

But it was when I finally saw him performing, that I gave myself up to fanship. He is absolutely amazing, and has brought the fun back into pop music. I think he is the best performer ever, and in interviews, he comes accross as a real gentleman, but one with a lot of spirit. He reminds me of the stars of the old days, like Abba and Queen, but he's also fresh and new and what the industry really needs. Long may this amazing man, who has Dyslexia yet can write the most amazing songs, continue to be an example to us all, of someone who can overcome difficulties that would confound most people, and become this fantastic singer/songwriter with the five octave voice!

Mika is fantastic. I am proud to be his fan.

Love to all the other fans, from Marilyn

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone. I'm a bit nervous, because I'm not used to websites. I don;t even know how to put pictures on computer, however, I'm probably doing you all a favour, by not putting on a picture of me!

It was a couple of months ago. When I was at the shops I started hearing this amazing falsetto voice. I wondered, was it 'Sissor Sistors', or that other band 'The Darkness', but then I thought... "No... This guy is MUCH better than any of them!! At first, I could not find out who he was, being a bit of an 'old dear', I wasn't up to date with the new stuff. I've always tended to like sixties and seventies music. Music from my youth.

Then I discovered, from an advert on TV, that his name is Mika, and the song that had caught my attention was, LOVE TODAY. I decided to by his album to hear what else he had recorded, and I was totally blown away!!!!

But it was when I finally saw him performing, that I gave myself up to fanship. He is absolutely amazing, and has brought the fun back into pop music. I think he is the best performer ever, and in interviews, he comes accross as a real gentleman, but one with a lot of spirit. He reminds me of the stars of the old days, like Abba and Queen, but he's also fresh and new and what the industry really needs. Long may this amazing man, who has Dyslexia yet can write the most amazing songs, continue to be an example to us all, of someone who can overcome difficulties that would confound most people, and become this fantastic singer/songwriter with the five octave voice!

Mika is fantastic. I am proud to be his fan.

Love to all the other fans, from Marilyn

wow, I think you have declared the feelings of mostly MFCrs:bleh:

*btw, I wanted to type WE L COME*

• 3 weeks later...