Happy Endinnn

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am speechless. I love it. He is brilliant. It is so different from all of the videos he has but at the same time it's so MIKA!!!

I love the beginning of the video. The balloons make lot of sense now.

MIKA surprises me all the time. HE is amazing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only one word to say: wahouuu!! Really nice video. I love all the little effects like the wall, the plushes who are singing. I even wonder if the small things on the pellow are not moving too. I have to rewatch it again.

IT's the best video ever !!!

It almost made me cry

i agree, its my fave of all time:mf_lustslow: the bit where he looks and smiles is soooo mika, fabby!!!:punk: :punk: i really think this video will get him to No1 again

i think it's a BEAUTIFUL video!

i love how the ballon lifts him up, I love how the gloves support him...and those little toys that sing along remind me of those knitted toys thing on a particular UK advert haha! i wasnt so sure about the singing glove faces at first but then thought it was really cute, especially when Mika smiled :D

I loved the *green screen* scenery and I thought it did the song justice. Completely different to his other videos and people will definitely see a different side of Mika.

Absolutely gorgeous, thumbs up Mika and crew!