Happy Endinnn

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: managed to stay online long enough to get another few looks at the video tonight, I totally adore it, my fave part is when he chases after the microphone, (least fave is the odd grin, it's not his genuine one and since we all know how the real one looks it probs sticks out more to us), I love the hazy halo effect lighting and the spectrum's of rainbows, the colour of the purple balloons, the red of his jacket, the crazy weird scary cartoons on the walls, the tears shed by one of the scary toys.... I am just sooo hungry now to find out the WHOLE story behind the video, I want to scrutinize every part of it until I understand it all. I want to make my own interpretations into the whys and what nots of every detail.....I LOVE IT!!!!!! It's gonna be a biggy I can feel it in my bones lol.

It is visually so stunningly beautiful like a piece of art in itself you could hang on your wall..... I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!:punk::punk:

HQ is always the way to go. Maybe it will be on that Stage6 HQ site soon.

I was going to email MikaSoundsOfficial and ask him/them to put it up, but then thought better of it. Presumably they're going to try to sell it on iTunes and elsewhere so they're not going to want a high res clean copy available for free download.

my fave part is when he chases after the microphone, (least fave is the odd grin, it's not his genuine one and since we all know how the real one looks it probs sticks out more to us)

i love the bit with the microphone :wub2: :wub2: i didn't notice an odd grin :blink: my favorite part is when he smiles in the little bit of love part and i didn't notice anything weird about it at all i love it when he smiles like that :wub2:

i love the bit with the microphone :wub2: :wub2: i didn't notice an odd grin :blink: my favorite part is when he smiles in the little bit of love part and i didn't notice anything weird about it at all i love it when he smiles like that :wub2:

look at my signature :D

I'm just sitting here in my chair laughing at your siggy now :roftl:

WHY ARE THEY CLAPPING IN THE FIRST PLACE? :lmao:

Its not even like a realy clap, its like one of those unenthusiastic "great job kid" kind of claps haha. If those hands had a face it would be this: :mf_rosetinted: