Happy Endinnn

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome in Mika's world!!!!

Life between reality and cartoons....this video represents more the album than the others....maybe I was expecting to see more emotions in it....

but I like it...so no more comments:bleh:

Thx for posting!!!!

thank you lebangel

I love the video. I can't stop watching it! I think its like a beautiful metaphor of losing someone you love and just life in general. The style of the video actually reminds me of the director Tim Burton, esp at the beginning with the toys and the cartoons on the wall. And I like how the hands at the end look like their from the Labyrinth. :cool:

So yeah love the vid :wub2:

i wonder why some many people seem to dislike the video, it's a lot better then the video for relax, i mean there's mika laying in bed and singing stuffed animals in it, how much better can it get?

The beginning is kinda fun to watch..very imaginative, very Mikaish :thumb_yello:

But towards the end, especially when the fingers come out for quite long...it's getting bit boring...

Still, Mika is the best!

oppsss.. first posting.. didn't say hi..rude :bleh:

I've said it before: I am totally in love with this video...:wub2:

My five year old daughter loves it too. She asks me time after time if she can watch the video with Mika dreaming. And when Mika elevates from the bed she said:"Hey Mika, look down: you have to tie your shoelaces...."

She also is very font of the singing dolls, especially the crying one. "Look mummy, that one will cry...." she tells me everytime she watches it.

I've said it before: I am totally in love with this video...:wub2:

My five year old daughter loves it too. She asks me time after time if she can watch the video with Mika dreaming. And when Mika elevates from the bed she said:"Hey Mika, look down: you have to tie your shoelaces...."

She also is very font of the singing dolls, especially the crying one. "Look mummy, that one will cry...." she tells me everytime she watches it.

Bless! She sounds cute!