Ciao - Hello - Salut

allegra

I’m not a new fan.

I was silent because I don’t speak and write English very well.

I would write just for say hello to all friends I met at MIKA's gigs

In alphabetical order:

biche, bouge, dani56, fouchonneret, ighins, laurence, mellody, mirtilla, olga, orphee, robertina, queenie, theblackqueen + maybe unknown nicknames (sorry)

And then I say hello to all fan who write me because my name is very "familiar" and I say hello to all people of MFC.

See you soon at MIKA's gigs in Europe!

Ciao - Hello - Salut

Allegra

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the italian tour my list grows up and i say hello to... (in alphabetical order):

avoca, bettasan, elly, esperia (+ S.I.), freddiesdouble, girl_anachronism, giulietta, greta, jeyjen, kath, k@k@london, matt1984, lillibet, livia, lululitalienne, mika fan france, mika mad, paolitta, piperita patty, sarina, stefania + maybe unknown nicknames (sorry)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Europan Tour i say hello and thank you very much to... (in alphabetical order): babspanky, blue (+miriam), carrinevie, cath85, charlottechristy, dcdeb, droopsy, em', girlintheblue, ioana, jemmalee, leator, mariposa, mikas_gal07, nicky27, rak1, rockinbabzz, sara, sariflor (+ boyfriend), sasje, scg, slavaniet, starrats, violet sky, violetsky, wendy + maybe a lot of unknown nicknames (sorry)

and thank you nathasha r. (sorry and apologize)

and then aurelien (+valerie), arnaud, christine, gabi, -jennie-, kata, marianne 84, miks lil finga, pamette, petra, rebeka, Sarahlou1973, sarahfromparis, sienna, sivan, summer, suzy, vanessa,

and then abby, 2mel3 (+mother), becky, biggirl69, bumbleebee_vix, c@rin@, chopotte, cazgirl, cynthia mulat, clara85 (+figlia), daisylou, haescen01 and haeschen02, hellokittylucy, giogio, guapo!, geraldine, jujuzita, laura, *martuff*, mici, melman93, nika, racha, rosetta, ruth, shady, sparkly1, yoppappop, valerria, vickylovesmika, + maybe a lot of unknown nicknames (sorry)

and then axie dentelle, desert_rose, french deb, gracekelly85, I <3 MIKA!!!, Etoile2roses, isa, neeve272, melie + maybe a lot of unknown nicknames (sorry)

Edited by allegra

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much. You are very nice!

I see you very often in MFC thread!

ciao

Allegra

I hope my first reply post is ok...

aww, grazie! :blush-anim-cl:

your first post was fine my darling, and so is your l'inglese! haha, i don't even know if that is spelt correctly! xD

aww, grazie! :blush-anim-cl:

your first post was fine my darling, and so is your l'inglese! haha, i don't even know if that is spelt correctly! xD

grazie

inglese = english

l'inglese = the english

ciao ciao (= hello hello)

grazie

inglese = english

l'inglese = the english

ciao ciao (= hello hello)

grazie for the lesson! I shall remember that. I know several Italian words, but I cannot hold a conversation unfortunately :( I would love to learn the language, as I am part Italian myself. My relatives live in Padova...it's a bella place :)

grazie for the lesson! I shall remember that. I know several Italian words, but I cannot hold a conversation unfortunately :( I would love to learn the language, as I am part Italian myself. My relatives live in Padova...it's a bella place :)

ohh you are padovana! (girl of padova)

Don't worry, with english you can go in the world.. with italian you can go only in pizzeria!

ohh you are padovana! (girl of padova)

Don't worry, with english you can go in the world.. with italian you can go only in pizzeria!

Padovana hahaha i am SO calling myself that xDDD

Unfortunately I have lived in England all my life. I went to Padova for the first time July 2006, and it was molto caldo, ma molto bella! :D

does that make sense to you? scusatemi if it doesn't! xD I mean't to say "it was very hot, but very beautiful!"

Unfortunately I have lived in England all my life. I went to Padova for the first time July 2006, and it was molto caldo, ma molto bella! :D

does that make sense to you? scusatemi if it doesn't! xD I mean't to say "it was very hot, but very beautiful!"

molto caldo ma molto bella is perfect and.. TRUE in july!

but on december it is molto fredda (cold) ma molto bella!!

also in Mika calendar there was Padova then he changed with Rimini (in summer famous for beach full full full of people)

i say you: if you understand my posts i'm very proud of my english :naughty:

Very nice your profile.

Padovana is girl of Padova but... sorry... the most famous "padovana" in Padova is GALLINA PADOVANA = hen of padova...

i hope italian fan who read your profile don't think you try to be like a chicken :blush-anim-cl:

http://www.turismopadova.it/Itinerari/copy_of_padova/it/view

" no chicken tonight..." only padovana

Wait..

wait..

WAIT!!

I CAN´T BELIEVE MY EYES!!

It´s you, allegra!!!

:huglove:

How have you been? It was time to see you here, hun!!!!

HOLA BABY!!!

:flowers2:

i'm waiting your arrival in Italy!!!

and i hope you don't disturb Mika in the airplane from barcelona to torino!!!

ciao

allegra