New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I'd like to register for Malaysia :thumb_yello:

Hi kaeryana... absolutely. Thank you very much for that. :)

Hey...I didn/t know that i must ask 4 that...SORRY:original: CAN I REPRESENT MONTENEGRO.....??

No, that's fine. I didn't think you had asked me as I have never heard of Montenegro, but then I thought maybe you had and I'd just gone (a little more) crazy. :naughty: But no worries, I have added you as a rep. By the way, where is Montenegro? :naughty:

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a world representative for central america right? But I want to be world representative for my country Honduras! I know isnt to known but thats why I want to! I will make it more know and Make Mika more known here too! (and I ready started!!heheh!:naughty:)

No, that's fine. I didn't think you had asked me as I have never heard of Montenegro, but then I thought maybe you had and I'd just gone (a little more) crazy. :naughty: But no worries, I have added you as a rep. By the way, where is Montenegro? :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sorry! Well, it's small and quite new country, and very far from Australia so it's ok. South-East Europe, coast of Adriatic see.:thumb_yello:

hmm..

can i be world rep. for TURKEY?

I think you def. should :thumb_yello:

I think there is a world representative for central america right? But I want to be world representative for my country Honduras! I know isnt to known but thats why I want to! I will make it more know and Make Mika more known here too! (and I ready started!!heheh!)

Yep... Valelia is the rep for Central America. :) But yeah, that should be fine. I'll add you to the list.

who is the united states representative, because i am very jealous of them!!! although they do have a very LARGE responsibility on their hands.... ehhhh just curious. i feel like i should know already!!

HollyD and charlottechristy are the 2 reps for the USA.

An up to date list can always be found here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12395

hmm..

can i be world rep. for TURKEY?

Hi dilek, yep that's fine. Thank you. :)

Sorry! Well, it's small and quite new country, and very far from Australia so it's ok. South-East Europe, coast of Adriatic see.

:roftl: Thanks for that Vedrana. Australia is far away from EVERYTHING. :roftl:

Yay! Finally, someone to represent Malaysia on here.. I am of course always about, but never have the time to commit :naughty:

haha,nvm.you're pretty much caught up with life,so I'll take the trouble instead.I don't have much to do anyway :naughty:

I think you have all the rights! 'cause your the only one right?

Is the same with me I dont know if here are more hondurans besides me!

hey Samantha who! Im from Costa Rica! nice to see more people from CA ! my violin teacher is from Honduras, lol..

saludos!

Hi kaeryana... absolutely. Thank you very much for that. :)

Aw great,Montenegro is opposite to Italy...near Serbia...:blush-anim-cl:...:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: