New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I love being the Rep for America. Never wanna give it up! *it has been said that I take the 'job' a little too seriously* :naughty: for the past year, it has been about ALOT more then welcoming new comers..... and I think that I have done an excellent j o b representing MIKA and the MFC '..... if I do say so myself' :roftl:

Remember I drive:roftl:

You and Alysia were walking down with the MFC poster:naughty:

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, do you think it's time we asked if all the country reps are still

interested in the job, or ask if maybe they want to turn it over to someone

else? It's been a while... Also, we are expecting lots of new members

with Mika's upcoming album and tour... maybe we should touch base

with all the reps to remind them of what we were hoping they would do

to welcome new members?

I'm still interested in being the Representative for Portugal, but I don't know if there's any other portuguese MFCer interested in joining me (although I don't know if we need any more Reps for now, cause we're a small country, with not many members here.)

Anyway, I leave that to you, if you think it's necessary, I''ll be more than happy to share the job with someone who's interested. :wink2:

Freddie, I believe the list at the beginning of this thread is incomplete.

I always keep an up to date list here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12395

Some changes will be made to this though in the next week or two. :)

Great thanks for the update , this process is really nice for the MFC and works well .... :thumb_yello:

Ill have a looksi at the list

G`day RBSky...long time no chat!

I am happy to be doing the Japan thang....y`know, if anyone wants to join MFC from Japan...I haven@t seen Mika Mania for ages...maybe Tomomi also wants to join us?? She is the most active "real" Japanese fan!!

Can I still remain representative for Romania cuz here aren't so many memmbers from there except 2 people as I know :sneaky2:

*feels :boxed:*

RBSKY runs this .. but Ill comment .. I dont see why we should have huge changes , maybe a rep was chosen a while ago and has since left therefore we need to review ...

Im just curious in an update of whos who , I love this thread and concept , its great for the MFC

RBSKY runs this .. but Ill comment .. I dont see why we should have huge changes , maybe a rep was chosen a while ago and has since left therefore we need to review ...

Im just curious in an update of whos who , I love this thread and concept , its great for the MFC

Yep that's right. For the most part it will remain the same, but as Freddie says some people may have actually left so that's what we're working on right now. It's best to keep it fresh, and also give some new people a go if others decide to move on.

From the people I've spoken to almost everyone is more than happy to remain a rep which is great.

Due to personal commitments CazGirl has decided to move on as rep for England. She's been thoughtful enough to suggest another person to take up her position and I have contacted that member about it. :)

I just wanted to say... Enthusiasm is still high and I love the fact that so many people are passionate about the MFC community and not just Mika. We have a lot of teriffic people here. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Rainbow Sky

Yep that's right. For the most part it will remain the same, but as Freddie says some people may have actually left so that's what we're working on right now. It's best to keep it fresh, and also give some new people a go if others decide to move on.

From the people I've spoken to almost everyone is more than happy to remain a rep which is great.

Due to personal commitments CazGirl has decided to move on as rep for England. She's been thoughtful enough to suggest another person to take up her position and I have contacted that member about it. :)

I just wanted to say... Enthusiasm is still high and I love the fact that so many people are passionate about the MFC community and not just Mika. We have a lot of teriffic people here. :thumb_yello:

Does that mean I won't be Junior Rep for Serbia?

I would prefer to be rep for the whole area,because the thread we have is called The Ex-Yu thread,not Serbian. And I think many people will join on the forum from the ex-yu area,some of my friends from school said they wanted to join here too anyway,since I told them for the MFC,also some people from Croatia.

That's for sure, RBSKY! And, again, thank you so much for handling this! :wub2:

RBKSY .. you should be swamped with offers from the UK :wink2::thumb_yello:

The new rep for England (taking over from CazGirl) is hotdlp.

Thanks so much ladies! :D

That's for sure, RBSKY! And, again, thank you so much for handling this! :wub2:

You're verra welcome. It's my pleasure. :)

For your information, here's an overview so far...

Reps who have confirmed they will be continuing in 2009 are as follows:

AUSTRALIA: Rainbow Sky

NEW ZEALAND: RosinaKiwi

CANADA: Western: elanorelle

SPAIN: Queenie

ITALY: Robertina

ENGLAND: hotdlp

USA: HollyD

JAPAN: Blue Sky

GERMANY: Mellody

LUXEMBOURG: cath85

PORTUGAL: Mary

ROMANIA: Vanessa

SCOTLAND: Kath

IRELAND: Shaza!

DENMARK: Kata

CZECH REPUBLIC: Barunka

SERBIA: Vedrana

MONTENEGRO: daniella92

TURKEY: dilek

AUSTRIA: ircazo

Thank you ladies!!

I'd also like to remain a rep for my country, if that's possible.:wink2: I just really hope that more people will join when the new CD comes out. I told about the MFC to lots of people but no one seems to be so into Mika to join the forum. Well, it's their loss.:bleh:

I'd also like to remain a rep for my country, if that's possible.:wink2: I just really hope that more people will join when the new CD comes out. I told about the MFC to lots of people but no one seems to be so into Mika to join the forum. Well, it's their loss.:bleh:

mmm .. interesting comment