New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know that elanorelle has decided to step down as rep for Western Canada, but I just wanted to thank her for everything she's done. Elanorelle, you have done such an awesome job and you are such an encouragement. Thanks so much! :thumb_yello:

And now... I'd like to officially welcome carrinevie as the new representative for Western Canada. :biggrin2: Thanks Carri!

thank you elanorelle!

and welcome carrinevie! :thumb_yello: you old canuck you! :aah:

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know that elanorelle has decided to step down as rep for Western Canada, but I just wanted to thank her for everything she's done. Elanorelle, you have done such an awesome job and you are such an encouragement. Thanks so much! :thumb_yello:

And now... I'd like to officially welcome carrinevie as the new representative for Western Canada. :biggrin2: Thanks Carri!

Awesome :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

• 1 month later...

Can I just say in this thread that I was very honoured and very, very surprised to be counted as the Swedish rep. I had no idea until I checked the list by curiosity and there was name!!!!:shocked::teehee:

So far I’ve found two new members from Sweden and of course PMd them to let them know a little about this place!:thumb_yello:

A big pleasure!:biggrin2:

Can I just say in this thread that I was very honoured and very, very surprised to be counted as the Swedish rep. I had no idea until I checked the list by curiosity and there was name!!!!:shocked::teehee:

So far I’ve found two new members from Sweden and of course PMd them to let them know a little about this place!:thumb_yello:

A big pleasure!:biggrin2:

Awwwww excellent , and this is why this thing works so well :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Its a shame RBSKY has had to stand down, she will be missed, and I hope there comes a time when she is able to be on more. She put so much work into this. Big thanks to her for all the hard work she put in

Good luck to our new aussie Rep, whoever they end up being

Ok so Rainbow Sky has decided to stand down from (thanks for all your hard work much appreciated:thumb_yello:).

For now we need someone to represent Australia , please PM DcDeb or myself who you would like :biggrin2:

Thanks

Awww...

Liz, thanks for being a great world rep! *huggles* Hope you come back soon!

Well, we've been discussing this in the Aussie thread and a lot of us have said we'd like to nominate Tegan, so hopefully you'll get a pm from her real soon

Done :fisch:

Yes been reading that , we just want to make sure her health is ok with it all, if shes happy we are happy

Thanks for the concern Freds... I'm getting a lot better, but if anything happens and I can't come on I'll get someone else to do it...

Its a shame RBSKY has had to stand down, she will be missed, and I hope there comes a time when she is able to be on more. She put so much work into this. Big thanks to her for all the hard work she put in

Good luck to our new aussie Rep, whoever they end up being

For sure... well said Bec...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...