• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good enough for me! :naughty:

Thank you Caz!

lol thats okay :)

thank u to his band awww that is so sweet! what about the MFC mika! what about the damn MFC! oh.....:blush-anim-cl: srry!:roftl: haha!jk!

i thought that rofl xD but i think he'd be there a while thanking everyone...and it WAS best male live act and obviously he doesnt do it on his own so a big kudos to his band after all ... but a big kudos to those who voted for him woulda been good too rofl xDDD i'm sure he meant perfectly well, its hard to remember things when the camera's are rolling and you're not even really talkin to anyone xD

sweet i love anime!:naughty: wait.:blink:

hahaha u moose xD

also, carmel (ThatRadFreak) thinks he's been reading the gift books for the band thread because he said "without them, there is no show" which is pretty much what i wrote in that thread's main post :lmao:

well girls can dream!

its okay Vix, I decided I WILL upload it!

oh, my mum said to me:

"why are you taking a picture of it?" so i said "i'm not, i'm making a video" and then she said "why?" so i replied "coz not every person from the MFC is from England" which you can hear in the vid lol!

Phew!!:thumb_yello:

Vix x

Cazgirl, you are wonderful! :thumb_yello::biggrin2: I missed all my tele tonight due to family 'troubles' so thank you very much for that hun. x :thumb_yello:

no probs sweetie.

YAAAAY!!! gooooooo Mika!

well all i can say...:thumb_yello:

i just downloaded the vid file but what player works with it?!:boxed:

cant open it...

realplayer?

Okay, I can't open it, I don't have the program is needed.

Can someone just type it on here?

Or maybe it is already... :blink:

his words were:

thankyou very much for this award, it is an honor to receive it. We've been on the road for about a year and the live shows is what it's all about. I just want to say thankyou to my crew and to my band. Without them, there is no show, and thanks to you lot for making it happen.

or something of the sort, couldnt hear it all lol

Hi guys!

I've just got in! It's a shame Mika wasn't there and tbh it was a probably a wise decision as Rose and I got some very strange looks when we shouted and screamed for him (I don't think it was really his crowd:naughty: ).

As far as award ceremonies go it wasn't the best, no-one seemed to turn up for their own awards which was amusing:roftl:

Rose and I had a good evening though:punk:

I'm knackered, see you tomorrow!

Night night!

Hi guys!

I've just got in! It's a shame Mika wasn't there and tbh it was a probably a wise decision as Rose and I got some very strange looks when we shouted and screamed for him (I don't think it was really his crowd:naughty: ).

As far as award ceremonies go it wasn't the best, no-one seemed to turn up for their own awards which was amusing:roftl:

Night night!

Wicked babe!!! Seems like you had a brill night!!! Will chat tomorrow, love ya hun! xxx:punk:

Hi guys!

Night night!

lol yeah i didnt think so either! i think there were only two or three awards before him and they never turned up! At least Mika made a video to say thankyou - no-one else did! (my mum turned the TV over after Mika came on rofl so i dont know if anyone else did)

lol yeah i didnt think so either! i think there were only two or three awards before him and they never turned up! At least Mika made a video to say thankyou - no-one else did! (my mum turned the TV over after Mika came on rofl so i dont know if anyone else did)

The Gossip, Artic Monkeys and Iggy Pop did video, too.

Actually Artic Monkeys making there own thank you vids are probably more entertaining than any speech they could do on stage.

In the past they've done speeches dressed as the Village People and the cast of The Wizard Of Oz. Tonight with the skipping ropes was brilliant .