1st Award of the year.

RAK1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww its great watching it , but would have been better if mika could have been there to collect his award :(

Yes, that's what we thought, but we screamed our lungs out at the video screen anyway.LOL!

I might have been a tad restrictive calling it a camper van, it was more like a small winnibago and he looks like he's sitting in the drivers seat, which looks like it's a left hand drive, so he could be on holiday abroad somewhere.

Yes, that's what we thought, but we screamed our lungs out at the video screen anyway.LOL!

I might have been a tad restrictive calling it a camper van, it was more like a small winnibago and he looks like he's sitting in the drivers seat, which looks like it's a left hand drive, so he could be on holiday abroad somewhere.

what side of the road do u drive on in ur country?

awww ! well i hope hes having a great time :) i will listen out for you both screaming ..lol! im watching it now ! alex zane has just been on ! .. thanks for the updates both of you , hope you both had a great time , cant wait to see mika win the award ! and hear from you both tomorra :thumb_yello: x

cool!OMG here is the US we drive on the right!lol! does that mean mika was driving?

Not at the time he wasn't, that would be dangerous and illegal, ha ha!

In a way I was glad he wasn't there, 'cause Tara Reid was one of the presenters and I know what she's like around good looking Leos, it would have been embarrassing.

im so excited! on Sat im entering a duct tape purse into the art show! im rlly excited! i hope i get some award! last yr i got nothing but when i was 8 i got best in show!:roftl: i was probably the only 8 yr old who entered the damn thing!:roftl:

Oooh, maybe you will win an award too! :thumb_yello: