Sad news: Young Mika fan passes away.

DaMango

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so sad.That poor little boy, how dreadful. My heart goes out to his family.

I will make sure i have an extra special time at Mika's Brighton gig for Jack.

Would be lovely if Mika dedicated 'Grace Kelly' to him in his memory. x

• 2 months later...

HI i am jacks newlands brother my name is george newland thank you for writing all these realy nice messages yes it has been very hard and i miss him so much i would do anthing to get him back from george newland

HI i am jacks newlands brother my name is george newland thank you for writing all these realy nice messages yes it has been very hard and i miss him so much i would do anthing to get him back from george newland

Hi! I'm so sorry for your brother! I'm in tears now :tears: I can't even imagine how hard this could be for you and for your family! I'm so sorry! I would love to dedicate my favourite poem for his memory!

"Weeping willow with your tears running down,

Why do you always weep and frown,

Is it because he left you one day,

Is it because he could not stay,

On your branches he would swing,

Do you long for the happiness that they would bring,

He found shelter in your shade,

He thought his laughter would never fade,

Weeping willow stop your tears,

There is something to calm your fears,

You think death has ripped you forever apart,

But I know he'll always be in your heart."

I found this helped when my cousin died:

"Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there; I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on snow,

I am the sun on ripened grain,

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there; I did not die."

My thoughts are with you

There's not really a right thing to say..

I just want to wish you and your family the strength you'll need to try and cope with your terrible loss. Our thoughts are with you.

I found this helped when my cousin died:

"Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there; I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on snow,

I am the sun on ripened grain,

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there; I did not die."

My thoughts are with you

wow this made me shiver so much !!! It's very beautiful !

hi my name lee message i use to look after jack newland he went to the school i work at and i use to look after him at home. i just wanted to say a big thank you so much for ur support and the letters are lovely.it means a lot to use thank u. if u had ever meet jack u would of just fallen in love with him he use to always call me ee because he couldn't say my name.he had the best ever smile.i went to see mika on friday and i just couldn't believe how nice people are and when ever u hear grace kelly please keep on thinking of jack.x lee message x

Sorry for your terrible loss!

And Kriszti, that's beautiful!:thumb_yello:

hi my name lee message i use to look after jack newland he went to the school i work at and i use to look after him at home. i just wanted to say a big thank you so much for ur support and the letters are lovely.it means a lot to use thank u. if u had ever meet jack u would of just fallen in love with him he use to always call me ee because he couldn't say my name.he had the best ever smile.i went to see mika on friday and i just couldn't believe how nice people are and when ever u hear grace kelly please keep on thinking of jack.x lee message x

I'm sorry for your loss ! :tears:

That's a beautiful post :) He will always be remembered

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Sorry its taken me so long to say thank you to you all, but i have found it very differcult to come on the site, i will never foget that night 30.11.07 Mika was fanstastic and got to meet him he was so caring a smashing guy, we need more of him, when he sang that song for Jack "Happy ending" i cried my eyes out, i miss him dearly and if im honest struggling to come to terms of losing my little star jack, who was always happy and smiling.

I look at the book you gave on the night and cant believe how kind and caring everyone is from all over the world.

Jack loved Mika music the few words he could say, he would sing along too, he was good at saying "ker ching" with his little finger pionting in the air.

He will always be remembered with a smile :)

I will always love you and you will always be in my heart forever

miss you dearly baby

all my love

mummy xXx xXx

Hi everyone,

Sorry its taken me so long to say thank you to you all, but i have found it very differcult to come on the site, i will never foget that night 30.11.07 Mika was fanstastic and got to meet him he was so caring a smashing guy, we need more of him, when he sang that song for Jack "Happy ending" i cried my eyes out, i miss him dearly and if im honest struggling to come to terms of losing my little star jack, who was always happy and smiling.

I look at the book you gave on the night and cant believe how kind and caring everyone is from all over the world.

Jack loved Mika music the few words he could say, he would sing along too, he was good at saying "ker ching" with his little finger pionting in the air.

He will always be remembered with a smile :)

I will always love you and you will always be in my heart forever

miss you dearly baby

all my love

mummy xXx xXx

It's so good to have you come here!

All my love is with you and Jack :flowers2:

I'm so sorry for your loss

Jack seems amazing and we will all miss him dearly. He's wearing a halo now :wub2:

All my love, Vanessa

You're welcome here all the time :flowers2: