Mika's gig in French today!

sweet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget the lazy eye guys the boy is dyslexic!!!

Ok we see September and October as very different spellings maybey he doesn't! Either that or he couldn't be botherd to move it to the right place on the list! :wink2:

xx

That could be another reason for the...misunderstanding.:biggrin2:

Lazy eye or lazy typing finger, lol!! :roftl:

..or ..both?:roftl: :roftl:

oh you know you would be shocked if I told you lol but in Europe everything is close to everything! you can't compare it to the US!

to give you an example: Luxembourg where I live is a 4 hour drive away from Paris, 2 from brussels, about 3 from Düsseldorf, and 3 or 4 from Frankfurt too... so I could theoretically go to all of those gigs lol, but money and school tell me sth else :naughty:

WOW. That is amazing! Have lost of fun for all of us that can't go please. And give a hug to MIKA for me.

Have you a lazy eye as well? I mean I have,not only, both eyes are lazy in my case. So no need to be angry about my comment:wink2:

btw=by the way

No please!. Don't get me wrong. I didn't get mad, I just think is kind of mean. I just think is not a good idea to point out some things about some else. But never mind. I don't want anyone to be annoyed by me.

Thanks.

well yeah i think u are being mean about the comment about having a lazy eye , i dont find it funny & i have 1 , id never joked about having a lazy eye or admit to having this unless someone noticed it !

:thumb_yello: that is what MIKA mentioned on the interview as well.

I was just looking at your up coming MIKA's gigs. YOU ARE SO LUCKY he is having so many gigs over there. I would have done the same thing if I live there :tears:.

By the way how far are these cities from each other?

hugs

Well actually I won't have to travel that much as most of gigs are in the same place:

3 gigs in Paris where I live (1 already done)

1 gig in Nantes (two hours by fast train - called TGV - from Paris ; driving would take 4,5 hours)

3 gigs in London (2,30 hours from Paris thanks to the Eurostar, and as they are on three consecutive days I have to travel only once! :thumb_yello: Thanks Mika for making it so convenient :roftl: !)

Well actually I won't have to travel that much as most of gigs are in the same place:

3 gigs in Paris where I live (1 already done)

1 gig in Nantes (two hours by fast train - called TGV - from Paris ; driving would take 4' date='5 hours)

3 gigs in London (2,30 hours from Paris thanks to the Eurostar, and as they are on three consecutive days I have to travel only once! :thumb_yello: Thanks Mika for making it so convenient :roftl: !)[/quote']

he's nice isn't he? :biggrin2: I just realised how lucky we are here in Europe, we can go to so many gigs without travelling too far...

There will be another gig in Paris, on october 24, in addition to the first one, on october 10. And yesterday was actually the first day when you could get tickets...

But..... Everything was sold out in a couple of hours !!!

And who was at work during that time ??? Excatly like for the first gig ??? Meeeeee !!!!! :tears::crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

It's a curse !! Shall I ever get a chance to see Mica onstage without dropping my job ??? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

So does ANYONE know ANYTHING about this gig? It's so unusual for the MFC to not have any info! *shakes head* What a mystery.

HE had changed:mf_rosetinted:

Everything was sold out in a couple of hours !!! ...........It's a curse !! Shall I ever get a chance to see Mica onstage without dropping my job ???

sorry to hear that:no:

i still can't figure out when i would have a chance to see him onstage as i live in another side of the earth :glasses2:

HE had changed:mf_rosetinted:

sorry to hear that:no:

i still can't figure out when i would have a chance to see him onstage as i live in another side of the earth :glasses2:

You're not the only lonely one...

He needs to announce tour dates for Oz... Really soon!!!

The worst thing is that some people seem to have been buying dozens of tickets without any intention of actually going to the concert. And this morning you could already find them on E-bay, for twice or three times the price !! this is sick !! :thumbdown:

Ah, that's bad indeed! The same thing happened in Belgium! :thumbdown::annoyed_h4h: