Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Sarie's Authentic Super Authentic Queen Merch That is Authentic' eBay store is not responsible for the un-authentication of your authenticated items. Sarie authentically signs every authentic record to make sure the authenticity of this authentic product is most certainly not un-authenticated.

That's the fine print.

Hi David!

Come to my house tonight, I rented 1408!

We can oogle over John Cusack, husband!

Aww I want to see the 1408 soo bad and theres something that I dont know whats the deal with John Cuasack but theres something about him that make him sooo attractive !

Oh, 'cause that makes it less creepy.

ROFLLLLLLLL.

I'd tell you to lock your doors before you sleep, but that'll just make it harder for me to break in.

Aww I want to see the 1408 soo bad and theres something that I dont know whats the deal with John Cuasack but theres something about him that make him sooo attractive !

I know! He's so dreamy. He has puppy dog eyes. He's old enough to be my dad, and my mom thinks he's cute. BUT THAT'S TOO BAD BECAUSE HE'S MINE.:sneaky2::naughty:

I know! He's so dreamy. He has puppy dog eyes. He's old enough to be my dad, and my mom thinks he's cute. BUT THAT'S TOO BAD BECAUSE HE'S MINE.:sneaky2::naughty:

I knowww rightt !! his eyes are such a mystery he is so damn cute mysterilish cutee

I knowww rightt !! his eyes are such a mystery he is so damn cute mysterilish cutee

Well if you and me ever decide to get divorced, I'll let you have Mika if I can have John Cusack.:thumb_yello:

Yes, *Walks indignated with ears on his eyes* Can I still have Mika ? *Make cute begging face*

I'll tell you what. If Mika ever comes around, we'll get a divorce.

Until then, we're still going to go cruise for guys together. Deal?!

I'll tell you what. If Mika ever comes around, we'll get a divorce.

Until then, we're still going to go cruise for guys together. Deal?!

Sounds good to me, just dont try to steall my boys like you did last night !!!

But wait. Let's think about this. If we live together, then why do you even need to break in?

Oh right...

I can never remember what our living situation is at any given moment. :tears:

Sounds good to me, just dont try to steall my boys like you did last night !!!

I knew it. You hate me. :crybaby: