Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gasp!!

well i'm sorry dahling, but my schedule was quite full.

Jess and i barely had time for a drink at the airport.

SO NOW YOU'RE AN ALCOHOLIC?!

Oh, I guess I should just put some RUM in your tea if I want you to come around.:sneaky2:

well it's not like i meant to.

i've had stupid play practice every day this week, plus i'm just barely getting back to normal from the time change.

Silly girl, it's only 2 hours difference. :bleh: In January I'm studying abroad in Paris, and it's 6 hours difference. Then as soon as I get back I'm going to Montana with my parents to visit my brother. That's really gonna mess me up.

really?

a whole bunch you should come west and visit!

I love the west!

Hilary, can I ask you a serious question?

Mormons don't believe in drinking alcohol or caffeine, right?

So do you guys use real wine during communion? Or do you just not have communion?

It's so cool that you guys have met eachother...my mum's quite paranoid about online things, she won't let me meet anyone who lives nearby. She doesn't really like me even being on this website.

My mom's sort of the same way. I met a friend from online, though. She lived about 10 minutes from me, and I commented on one of her videos on YouTube because it was of a concert we both went to. And she was like "Yeah, I live in XYZ." and I was like "REALLY? I live in XYZ!"

Then we ended up meeting at an amusement park one day.

My mom's sort of the same way. I met a friend from online, though. She lived about 10 minutes from me, and I commented on one of her videos on YouTube because it was of a concert we both went to. And she was like "Yeah, I live in XYZ." and I was like "REALLY? I live in XYZ!"

Then we ended up meeting at an amusement park one day.

That's so cool! Yeah...I dunno, maybe I can covince my mum to come with me at first or something if I ever meet up with anyone. She probably wouldn't, though...